Chapter 33

RHYS POV

We burst through the door and saw Tim's people running a nightclub. The women they have kidnapped were forced to dance in less clothes in front of them. They pulled out their gun and pointed straight towards us.

I ordered the guards to get all the girls to the safety as I handled his men. Unfortunately Ezra isn't here to help this time.

I ducked behind a table as they began firing towards me.The two guards came to help me and told me that other guards were handling the women.I was distracted by the conversation that I didn't notice a bullet coming straight towards me.I jumped to the other side but the bullet brushed through my shoulder causing me to hiss.

It's Fine the bullet didn't went through. I shot the guy and he fell on the floor.I needed one guy for confession and finding Tim so I shot one of them on shoulders than leg.He fell on the ground screaming in pain.The guards handled rest of them as I walked towards the guy.

"Where is Tim!"I snarled lifting him up from his collar. "You will never find him!"He laughed. I pressed his wound and said,"Then I will torture out of you!"

I threw him back on the floor and killed the guy who was aiming at on of the guard.I looked at him and he was smirking.Then something unexpected happened. He took out a knife from his pocket and pinned it to his neck."You will never find him!"He slashed his neck before I could stop him.It happened all to fast.

My shoulder was hurting very badly and my mind was blank about what just happened.Tim didn't formed a Mafia he formed a fucking cult and these guys are his slave.He has wiped their minds.

"Sir you have to get that checked!" One of the guard said respectfully.

"It's fine! I will do it myself." I went outside and towards the car.My shirt was completely soaked with sweat and blood.Whole drive my mind was only the cult Tim has made.

I slowly walked towards my room.My head was dizzy from the pain.The castle was dead quiet because it was 2 in morning.I slowly opened the gates to my room and saw El sleeping.I tip toed my way towards the bathroom with my fresh clothes.

I removed my shirt and my whole arm was covered in blood.That was why I was feeling dizzy on my way up here.I have lost a good amount of blood.

I dipped the cotton in antiseptic and tried not to grunt loudly as I clean my wound.I'm pretty bad at cleaning my wounds which is weird I know.

Suddenly there was a knock and I bit my lips.

"Ye..yeah."I croaked. "Are you alright?I heard grunting." Elyse asked.

"I'm fine!"I managed to say as I wrapped bandage on my shoulders very badly. I hissed in low voice but she heard it and opened the door.She was rubbing her eyes when she saw me .

"What happened?"She shrieked.I didn't say anything so she walked towards me and examined my wound."Bend down"She ordered.I picked her up and made her sit on the counter.Her clothes got ruined as I picked her up.

She cleaned my wound and said."First take a shower then I will wrap it."

"You wanna join!"I smirked as she rolled her eyes.I removed my clothes and hopped into shower after she went outside. The blood rinsed off my body and my head which was exploding with numerous thoughts seemed to calm down.

I was feeling much better than before.I wrapped towel around my torso and stepped out.El was patiently standing beside the counter tapping her foot in fresh clothes.

"Don't ruin them again."She hopped on the counter and I stood between her legs. "How did this happen?" She asked in dangerously low voice. She started to bandage the wound as I said,"Just a run in with Tim's man!"She glared at me and I knew that I had to tell her what really happen.She scares me sometimes.

She sighed after listening to the story. By now I was completely dry.She went outside and left me to change.My shoulder still hurts but not as before.I wore a pyjamas and went outside.She was sleeping on the bed or waiting I don't know cause her head was facing other side.

I jumped on the bed and snuggled beside her.I pulled her into my arms and she wiggled to get comfortable.Soon we both were asleep.