CHAPTER 6

RHYS POV

"Rhys,Elyse won't be able to come because she is sick!"My mother said patting my shoulder."Is she okay?What happened?"I asked genuinely scared.

"She is okay.She just have high temperature. "My mother said with a reassuring smile."Can I visit her?please!"I cried.

"Sure,But don't get too close to her or you might get her fever."My mother said."Come on!"She added and I followed her outside to the car.

We reached her home in few minutes.Her father told us that she was asleep.But I wanted to see her so badly.

While my mother was chatting with them I quickly sneaked upstairs and into her room.She was peacefully sleeping.I didn't make any noise as I made my way toward her hoping I also don't get sick.

I kissed her forehead and whispered,"Get well soon!"

I ran out of the door before anyone could notice.

I took last sip from my glass of whiskey.The memory is painful and sweet both at the same time.It's been two days since our fight and she is avoiding me since then.

"Rhys!"I looked up and saw Elyse looking me.She didn't say another word and immediately picked the whiskey bottle.She started chugging the bottle.

"Whoa...Slow down!"I said taking the bottle away from her. "Give me that back."She deadpanned. "No!That's to much!"I said shaking the bottle slightly.

"Please."She said with pleading eyes."Why do you want it so badly?"I asked."You know what?I will just ask Steven."She huffed and began walking out of the room.

"Wait!"I grabbed her hand and yanked her towards me."Just one glass!"I said pouring whiskey in a glass.Before I could add some water she took the glass away from me and gulped the hot liquid.

"One more please?"She begged."No!"I took the glass away and placed it on table.

"Elyse?"My mom said entering the room."Hi Mrs Nicholas."She said extending her hand but my mother embraced her into a hug."How are you doing?How's your cold?"she is sick!?

"I'm fine,Mrs Nicholas."She grinned at her."You were sick?"I exclaimed.

"It was Just a little cold."She said.But still. "Okay!I should get back to my work.See you tomorrow Els at dress fitting."My mom gave a kiss on her cheeks and exited the room.

"Why didn't you tell me you were sick?"I mumbled."It was nothing!Just a little cold.And we weren't on talking terms!Remember?"

"Yeah!Alright."I groaned."Anyways I have to go!Bye"She said.

"Where?"I immediately cursed myself."To my store."She said and rushed out of here.Why she has so much effect on me?She is just a normal girl.
.
.
.