CHAPTER 10

RHYS POV

This is bad!The restaurant is swarming with paparazzi.Wow Mom how did you know where we were going.I hate paparazzi.

I glanced at Elyse and she was nervously fiddling with her fingers."Do you want to go inside?"I asked looking at the restaurant.

"No!But do we have a choice?"she clicked her tongue."We can just answer few questions and can go eat at other place."

"Yeah!"She sighed and got out of the car. Let's hope this ends well.I walked beside her noticing every expression change on her as we got closer to the restaurant.

She was a confident women no doubt about it but seems like today she was nervous as hell.Same I can say about me.What will I say in front of them?It's not like I am prepared for their questions.

I have never been so nervous in front of cameras,So Why I am now?Maybe because If I say something wrong the little understanding between me and Elyse which was formed during these past few days will be ruined.

"Let's go to the waterfall after this!"I said breaking the silence.She simply nodded but her whole concentration was on the cameras flashing inside.

As I opened the gate for us we were bombarded with questions.The guard behind us came in front of us and started pushing everyone.

"I think I'm blind!"I whispered rubbing my eyes.Elyse let out a small chuckle as a smile appeared on my face.

"Is it true that you guys will be marrying next week?"A reporter asked."yes it's true."I casually answered.

"But don't you guys hate each other?"

"Do you guys love each other?"

"Prince Archer what about your girlfriend Bethany?"

We both looked at each other in confusion.I walked towards the guards and whispered."Keep them here we are leaving!Don't let them follow us!"

He nodded and softly pushed a reporter inside the crowd.I grabbed Elyse's hand and pulled her towards the car.

-------

We reached the waterfall after taking our food from nearest restaurant.

When we were small my grandmother would take us here and tell us so many stories.After she passed away we often used to come here for a picnic.

I still come here whenever I am sad or have a huge fight with Elyse.And in our case it was once a week at least.

"I missed this place!"She took a deep breath admiring the beauty of the waterfall in front of us.

The area is fully covered with bushes and trees so no one knows about this place except us.Not even our parents.There is a small shade near the pond with a picnic table in between. The shade is covered with red,blue and white roses.

And the best part was it's silent except the noises of bird chirping and waterfall."Can we go swimming?"

"Let's eat first!I am starving!"

--------

I removed my shirt and stepped into the cold water.It wasn't that cold it was bearable.The water was not to deep and was clear. It felt amazing.

"Are you coming?"I shouted,standing in the middle of pond.she removed her black dress and tied her hair in a messy bun.She was literally half naked by wearing only a bra and underwear.

I watched her as she moved her body towards me.She looked hot.I sucked in a deep breath as she smiled at me.I love that she has this type of effect on me.

"Let's play something!"She suggested only inches away from me."I'll run you will catch me.Close your eyes and count to 10!"

I closed my eyes and started counting. "1...2...3...4...5......"I opened my eyes after counting to 10.I looked around but she was nowhere to be found.She couldn't have gotten very far in 10 seconds.

"Elyse!ELYSE!"I ran here and there in water shouting her name.My breathing was uneven and fast.

What if something happened to her?!
.
.
.
.