Epilogue

Amelia's POV

Christmas was my favourite time of year. I loved everything about it, the food, the drinks, the gifts, the decorations. Christmas always warms my heart.

Here I stood in front of my bedroom mirror, trying to fit into my Christmas day dress that was specifically designed to fit over my baby bump. I underestimated just how big my stomach was going to get, being pregnant with twins. Now at 8 months pregnant I couldn't see anything below my protruding belly button.

Confidence is something I personally have never lacked, and that didn't change just because I was currently bigger than a beached whale. Aside from the slight swell of my feet I was in love with my pregnancy body.

My boobs had more than doubled in size, I had a permanent glow to my skin at all times and my baby bump was always there to remind me of my two little angels growing inside of me.

The only hesitation I held about my pregnancy body was Santiago's thoughts on the matter. Would he still find me attractive? Would he still want to be intimate with me? Would he one day regret the direction our lives are headed in?

I let out a laugh to myself as I thought over my previous insecurities.

This pregnancy had brought Santiago and I closer than I could have ever imagined. He couldn't keep his hands off of me, I was a tad nervous he would try and knock me up again as soon as these two little bunnies were out.

This Christmas was special and much different than my previous ones. Not only was I pregnant but I was also spending this Christmas in Spain. The holidays were going to be spent with Santiago and his family.

Senorita and Senor Fernandez were the most kind and generous people I knew. They welcomed me into their family with open arms, overjoyed with the fact they were going to be grandparents. It was difficult to explain my stalker ordeal to them both but they were so horrified and promised to take care of me in Spain, and that's exactly what they did.

When we first got here I was excited to explore the country and become at one with the European way. As soon as my third trimester kicked in it was almost impossible for me to spend my days being active outside of the house. Santiago had made it his mission to make sure I stay off of my feet and away from anything even slightly strenuous.

Christmas morning so far consisted of morning kisses from Santiago with a promise to give me my gift once he comes back from picking up the fresh prawns for dinner. I'm not sure where prawns fit in a Christmas dinner but, when in Spain.

I'm made sure to text all of my family this morning just in case I didn't find time to speak with them today. This would be my first Christmas away from my family and as much as I loved staying with Santiago and his parents, I missed my family a lot.

It's kind of weird living with my 36 year old boyfriend and his family, it doesn't come without it's challenges, the main being volume control when we're having sex. This one is difficult for me, Santiago is and always will be great in bed it's hard for me to consciously remember his parents are only down the hall. It was easy to temporarily fix this issue, Santiago's hands planted firmly over my mouth.

As comfortable as I was staying with the Fernandez's, I'm excited for us to move out into our own place, our home. Santiago was currently working 24/7 to make sure our dream house was going to be ready by the time the the twins got here. This meant we have exactly a month for everything to be completed, if the twins come on time that is.