36

Unknown POV

Amelia Blackwell. Amelia Blackwell. Amelia Blackwell. Amelia Blackwell. Amelia Blackwell. Amelia Blackwell. Amelia Blackwell. Amelia Blackwell. Amelia Blackwell.

Amelia Blackwell.

That's all I could think about as I waited for the front door to knock.

Amelia Blackwell was on my mind 24/7, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

I remember following her on Instagram a few years ago. I came across her page randomly and was instantly in awe at the beauty behind the photo's. I remember being shocked that she was only 17, 3 years younger than me. I gave her a follow anyway, there was no harm in keeping up to date.

As the years went on I watched as she got more and more famous, and with that more and more beautiful.

The best part of the day was when she went live on Instagram. Answering questions that were sent her way, laughing along with some of the jokes in the comment sections. I remember one time she gave me a shoutout on my 21st birthday. The feeling I had inside of me hearing her say my name was out of this world. After that, I knew I needed to meet Amelia Blackwell and at least let her know what I thought of her.

The past two years were spent virtually watching Amelia, trying to think of the best way I could meet her and possibly take her on a date.

One day I found the perfect way into her little bubble. The party. The party that changed everything.

She blew my mind that night. The way she looked in her dress. The way she smelt. The way she seductively ate a strawberry before placing it in my mouth. That was the best moment of my life.

I wanted so badly to speak to her and let her know who I was, but I didn't get the chance. So instead I initiated my back up plan.

As soon as the coast was clear I ran out to my car to grab my bag, running back inside to find her room. As soon as I stepped inside, a heavenly smell engulfed my senses. She smelt like a summers day and a good lay.

I didn't waste time before I found the most secured spots in her room to place the miniature camera's. At the time I regretted not being able to afford a mic to go alongside. I placed them randomly around her room, before taking a sneaky look though her draws.

My black gloves were secured firmly on my hands as I fingered my way through her underwear draw. So many colours and so much lace. I stuffed a couple of pairs into my bag. To this day they were still my most prized possessions.

I wanted so badly for Amelia to know there was someone out there who loved her for her. I needed a grand gesture to let her know the magnitude of my love.

I remember standing in Amelias bedroom debating whether it was a good idea to leave my gift for her. It was extreme to say the least, but extreme was exactly what I wanted.

I had gone to an extreme effort to get the gift, with Amelia in mind the whole time. Curtsey of Millie Green. I remember seeing Millie at a bar, she looked so much like Amelia. I had to talk to her, maybe she would be just as good as the real deal. But she wasn't. So I made use of her in the best way. I will always remember her sacrifice as  the catalyst that started mine and Amelia's epic love story.