30

Amelia sat in her family lounge replaying her and Santiago's rendezvous in the car. She couldn't keep the big grin from forming on her face as she thought over how unexpectedly good it had been.

It didn't make it easier that Santiago was currently sat on the sofa opposite her, laptop on his lap and glasses on his face. Glasses.

Apparently glasses were something that turned Amelia on. She didn't know this until she had watched Santiago put them on his head, and now she was hooked. They made him look even more mature and alluring.

Amelia put no effort into hiding the fact she was ogling Santiago from her seat. Her brothers were at school, her mother at work and father was in his study upstairs. It was practically just the two of them.

Amelia thought that if she sat in Santiagos eye view, he may pay her a little attention. But she thought wrong. Santiago had been sat opposite her for the better part of an hour and hardly glanced her way.

Tired of being ignored Amelia picked herself up, making her way over to the concentrating Santiago.

Amelia walked over to where Santiago sat, standing behind him at the back of the sofa. She took a sneaky peak at his laptop. She laughed to herself silently as she realised Santiago was checking over his crypto stocks.

Since the coast was clear and they were alone, Amelia leaned closer to Santiago, sliding her hands back and forth over his shoulders. Santiago gasped quietly at the feeling, he had almost forgotten Amelia was in the room. He wanted to scolded her and tell her to keep to herself, but her hands felt too good in the moment.

Closing his eyes he leaned his head back and allowed himself to enjoy the feeling. As he opened his eyes he saw Amelia smiling down at him, her hands still working magic on his tense shoulders.

"You have talented hands Amelia."

"I know Papi, this is just another one of my many talents." Amelia's hands decided to go wondering a little, finding themselves at Santiagos hard chest. She could feel the muscle through his t-shirt. That wasn't too surprising as this specific black shirt he had on was extremely tight.

"How did I know you were going to say that?I've decided not to be surprised by the things you can do anymore."

Santiago almost groaned in resistance as Amelia stopped touching his body. He was getting used to the feeling of her doting over him.

"Just wait until I finally get your cock in my mouth Papi, then you'll see how talented I can be." Amelia stood in front of Santiago, smiling as she watched him adjust his trousers.

"You shouldn't be speaking like that Amelia. You're fathers right upstairs." Santiago's attempts at hiding the frustrated look off his face were futile, Amelia could tell she was riling him up and she loved it.

"Don't worry Santi, my dad will never know all the bad bad things I want, and will do to you." Amelia held his eye contact as she spoke, daring him to take his frustrations out on her. A kiss would do, she'd take a kiss on the cheek at this point.

Before Santiago could respond and potentially scold Amelia for her vulgar language, Noah made his way downstairs.

Santiago was happy that Amelia was quickly back to her original sofa and no longer massaging his shoulders. He was surprised to see Noah sit down next to his daughter, moving her legs from off the chair and onto his lap.

"Princess, what are you doing today? Staying at home I hope." Noah looked to Amelia with judgement in his eyes as he waited for her answer.

"Yes Dad, I'll be home. Vinny's coming over to have lunch with me here, we're gonna use the pool."