Louis migraine (crying) - story of my life

Request for: @TheOfficialYety

So sorry it's late, I've had a shit ton going on. Hope you love it tho <3 ~thank you for the request!

3rd person P.O.V
It was the morning of the big day. Today the boys would be filming the music video for their new song 'story of my life'. It was going to be a long and tiring day but they were all super exited.
Well all except louis.

Louis' P.O.V
I felt my eyes crack open, and i rolled over onto my side. I couldn't tell if i was asleep or awake, but then i felt a sharp pain down the side of my head, and quickly came to the realisation that i was infact awake. Just about.
The pain disappeared as quickly as it had come, and i sighed in relief, leaning over to check the time on my phone.
4:23 am. That's odd. Normally I'd be fast asleep right now, i never woke before being physically woken by liam. I turned over and decided to try and get back to sleep. There was only about an hour until we'd be getting up anyway.

I tossed and turned but sleep wouldn't find me. And the pain had slowly started to return to my head, this time it didn't leave though. Great, just my luck that on the day that we would be bussiest, I'd get a fricking headache.
The sunlight began to peak through the cracks in the hotel curtains, and i knew the others would be getting up soon, so i gave up on the idea of trying to sleep and reluctantly got up and got ready for the day.

The time was now 5:11, and i knew the others would be waking up at 5:30, so i sat tight in my bed, and scrolled on my phone for a bit. I thought about trying to find some painkillers for my headache, but i had no idea where liam kept them, so i just stuck it out, until liam came to get me up.

At 5:30 sharp, liam knocked on my door, before letting himself into my room with his spare key.
"Lou-" he called but stopped mid word when he spotted me awake and ready.
"Oh! Morning mate, your up early." He stated suprised.
"Hey li, yeh I couldn't sleep." I sighed, giving him a sad smile. And he gave me a sympathetic look.
"Um..have you got any painkillers?" I asked.
"yeh...i have some in my bag, why? You not feeling good?" He asked worriedly.
I shook my head. "Headache." I said simply, and he nodded understandingly.
"Alright mate I'll go get some from my room hold on."

He rushed out before returning with a bottle of pills. He handed me some and i downed them dry.
"Do y'wanna come get breakfast in a bit? I'm just about to wake the others first though?" He asked, and i shook my head. I didn't feel nauseous, but i had had this in the past, i was getting a migraine, and I didn't want to risk feeling nauseous later on, so I decided it would be better to be safe.

"Alright lou, how bout' you try get some rest whilst we all get ready. We don't have to go for another hour and a half." Liam suggested. I nodded, before he gave me a smile and switched off the light, shutting the door behind him.
I lay down, letting sleep find me.

3rd person P.O.V
Liam had woken everyone, and now they were seated around the table in the hotel restaurant, ready for breakfast.
"Where's louis?" Niall asked no one imparticular, noticing the boy's absence,
"Oh, he's not feeling well so I've left him to rest in his room" liam told the three boys, who were now looking rather concerned.
"Shit. Is he ok?" Harry panicked.
"He said he has a headache but i think he might be getting one of his migraines to be honest." Liam admitted.
"Do you think he'll be ok for the filming?" Zayn questioned, and liam shrugged his shoulders in response. "Hopefully" he managed.

Once the boys had finished with breakfast, they made their way up to louis' room, to get him up. Paul had messaged them to tell them that the van would be outside soon, and that they needed to be on time.