210

Song Qinghan did not go anywhere after he came out of the tent, instead of troubling to do so, he went directly to ask for the way to the stable.

Well, one of the most crucial factors involving in the war should be horses besides human beings.

Even though the quantity of the horses in Qingmu Country wasn’t competitive compared to the one of the Northern minorities, it was still quite sufficient used for standby source. So in that case, there were some people within the logistic team were assigned to take care of the horses, and their duty was to spend the all day long with all kinds of these animals, taking care of them in their daily stuff.

There were a lot of people here in the stable. After all, they got more than hundreds of horses needed to be taken care of, if there was only one person who was responsible for that, he who took the responsibility probably would be knocked up.

Song Qinghan did not come up that quick to ask whether there was someone would love to take care of Little Shitou in a hurry, instead, he stood still for quite a long while and at the end finally fixed his gaze on a femina man who seemed to walk quite unnaturally.

On the other side, that femina man subconsciously tilted his face to the other side with his fists clenched tight when he noticed that someone was approaching. He reacted so queerly as if he was rather nervous right now while his throat was visually shrinking and loosening.

It was Little Shitou who broke this dreadful silence in the stable, and he stretched forth his finger to the horse aside that femina man, babbling cheerfully and adorably, “SHE~EP!”

Out of surprise, Song Qinghan was quite embarrassed with such an abrupt sound. Yet it seemed that the femina man who was seemingly nervous relaxed all of a sudden, while commencing smiling aligning with Little Shitou’s laughing.

Noticing that, Song Qinghan suddenly grabbed the chance to break in, “He only drinks sheep milk before, that’s why he will misunderstand that the horse is sheep. That’s awkward, isn’t it?”

The femina man didn’t expect that Song Qinghan would suddenly speak to him, but since the atmosphere seemed to have cheered down, he calmed himself down a lot as well. So he came to nod, saying, “It’s nothing, he’s just a child. Instead, I am quite impressed that he can speak so well.”

As the femina man spoke, Song Qinghan lowered his gaze to the femina man’s right leg which he purposely withdrew backwards. Without hesitation, he asked while raising his eyebrows, “Did you get hurt by the horses, or?”

The femina man’s figure seemed to grow smaller and smaller again as Song Qinghan asked so, doubtlessly, he became nervous once again while stuttering, “Nothing… nothing special… I just happened to stand too long, pro… probably I am just exhausted currently.”

Song Qinghan was quite confused with that reaction, he then turned to ask tentatively with a teasing tone, “So you might get paralyzed if you choose to stand longer, right?”

“Nonsense, nonsense! I… I am fine, I am healthy enough, don’t, don’t you talk nonsense! Leave if you don’t have something important to get me informed. Go away!” the femina man shouted abruptly and violently after he heard the words of Song Qinghan.

Noticing that the femina man was waving his hands in the air in a flush with his face blushed slightly the next second, Song Qinghan came to utter in confusion, “I didn’t say that in a mean way, I just wanted to make a diagnosis on your leg, and to see if I can handle with it.”

Well, that was why he had fixed his sight on this femina man when he probed in the stable. Indeed, it was kind of a tactic from Song Qinghan, if he was able to cure the femina man’s leg, probably he would love to take care of Little Shitou in order to repay.