249

Song Qinghan peered inside at the room, and he found that the treatment was better than he expected, not to mention the subordinates serving him. Just at the sight of the arrangement and display, he knew that some painstaking efforts must have been made to construct such a magnificent project. There were numerous gadgets within which were even priceless, and probably Mork was the only one who was able to display them randomly because he was the master of the entire region.

The man left after mentioning Song Qinghan some instructions, but just before he left, he seemed to be quite reluctant to bid farewell to Little Shitou, he turned his head frequently only to catch Little Shitou in the sight. But to his surprise and disappointment, Little Shitou seemed trying to be the most heartless baby in this world not giving any response to the man at all. Instead of responding the ‘wink’ the man made, he stretched forth his arms, babbling to Song Qinghan alone.

Song Qinghan was a bit uncomfortable there, while his belly was twitching. But he just did not show any negative emotions but attempted to endure it.

As the man disappeared in sight, he ordered the servant to get him a basin of warm water. And after the warm bath, he finally got the peace to carry Little Shitou onto bed and helped him change the diaper, and peacefully, drifted to sleep together.

After waking up, Song Qinghan opened his eyes and found that the pain in his lower abdomen had finally ceased. He finally came to be at ease in mind. Just at the moment he was about to bend to pick the shoes and get ready to go out, the servant aside approached and whispered in his ear, “Childe, His Highness invites you to have breakfast with him.”

Song Qinghan paused, not understanding what Moke was trying to do. But he knew that since he was right now staying in the other’s nest, he had to be obedient and well-behaved. “Alright then.” he answered without further hesitation, and then carried Little Shitou in his arms, “Lead the way please.”

After analyzing the route within the underground palace while the servant was leading the way, he realized that it was impossible for him to keep every single road constructing by various intricate routes within it, so he simply gave up the act of recognizing the road and followed behind the servant without fear.

As soon as they entered magnificent dining chamber, a servant who seemingly came from nowhere took the initiative to reach out and pick up Little Shitou.

Song Qinghan frowned and was about to speak when he heard Moke’s voice coming from above.

“Pass me the milk, and I will feed him myself.”

The servant withdrew his hand and came to grasp the bottle of lukewarm milk from the corner, and then placed it on the table in front of Mork.

Song Qinghan chuckled and handed Little Shitou to Mork. Noticing that the so-called king of a barbarian kingdom reached out to carry Little Shitou meticulously, he came to utter in disbelief, “Well, I think I should thank my son though, I am honored as well since he is blessed here.”

To his surprise, Moke looked up at him and answered with a faint smile, “Ha, I don’t think so. You are his femina father, so that means without you he might never exist in this world. But by the way, I must admit that I have never seen a kid who is clever like this little one, well, he even knows how to distinguish bad from good!”

While saying so, he held up the bottle loaded with milk and put it around Little Shitou’s mouth. And he couldn’t help but smile when he noticed that Little Shitou was staring at him for quite a long while before opened his mouth.

Song Qinghan didn’t say anything, he simply picked up the bowl and chopsticks and had breakfast by himself.

Seeing that he didn’t even frown as he picked up the sporadically blood-stained pieces of meat, Mork felt quite a bit strange himself as he laughed lightly, “Hey, not mean to bother your breakfast but I still need to remind you a bit, the meat is made by the flesh of the man you stabbed to death yesterday. How is it? Is it divine and fresh?”