212

Shuluo was totally cheered when he saw Song Qinghan as if he just greeted one of his relatives who long lost and apart. He came up to pull Song Qinghan’s sleeves while saying, “Doctor Song, PLEASE, PLEASE SAVE ME, I’M DYING!”

It was rare for Song Qinghan to see Shuluo wearing a sad face with a pair of sinking eyebrows. In his impression, Shuluo was kind of a guy who had always been behaving in a noisy, gay and boisterous manner, so he would just mistakenly thought that Shuluo was quite able to solve everything he encountered in his life.

Thinking of this, he raised his eyebrows and asked, “How come? I don’t see any sign of you being on the verge of dying. Don’t tell me that your internal organs were shattered by a person who is with a profound martial skill. Then you have to spit out at least two mouthfuls of blood. Only in that case can I believe in you.”

Seeing that Song Qinghan was still joking at this point, Shuluo was so anxious that he stamped her feet and said, “For REAL THING! I hate myself for over drinking! Didn’t I tell you about my domestic hereditary dogskin plaster? Do you believe in the efficacy of this stuff?”

A trace of doubt flashed across Song Qinghan’s eyes, as if he failed to figure the relation between over-drinking and the dogskin plaster stuff, but he still answered honestly, “Of course not, different disease should be treated in diverse methods. How can you treat them with the same medicine?”

Shuluo slapped himself in the face and then responded regretfully, “Yeah, indeed! But someone believed it! And he even used this excuse to set me up as a scapegoat!”

Penny finally dropped, and the confusion lingered in Song Qinghan’s mind eventually unveiled. It was quite easy to understand everything now: Shuluo was drunk and commenced self-bragging to the others. He didn’t expect that someone would just keep every single word of his in mind, or it could be that the alcohol entertainment was completely a trap. Anyway, if Shuluo couldn’t take out the so-called dogskin plaster, he would be in danger sooner or later.

He thought for a moment and then came to utter honestly, “But I don’t have much ability in the medicine stuff. If you ask me to help allot the proportion of the medicine, I would think that you will be better than me.”

If Yuan Wenxuan was here, he might have reached an agreement with Shuluo right now. After all, Yuan Wenxuan had always learned both traditional and western medicine and got quite a good understanding on combining both methods. On the contrary, being as a master, Song Qinghan felt a bit shamed towards the fact that he knew a scarce knowledge about the traditional Chinese medicine.

Shuluo was quite irritated by Song Qinghan’s persuasion. He pulled Song Qinghan’s hand up directly and walked outward while uttering in a low voice, “Doctor Song, please save me! You can even save a person who almost die in the auction arena, isn’t it easier for you to cure someone who broke his arms and legs?”

Song Qinghan said nothing but delivered a wry smile. Was the people in the auction arena so scary? It was even harder to save than someone with broken legs and arms? They were no monsters at all anyway!?

However, what Shuluo said indeed made him feel much relieved. Broken legs and arms was indeed better than a pain in hands and feet and more curable. As long as he could solve the problem with a simple scalpel, it was nothing.

The two of them entered the tent groups of Imperial Doctors without any force blocking their way. Although the guard in the afternoon recognized Song Qinghan at the moment they met in the eyes, he didn’t say anything when he saw the intimate posture between him and Shuluo. After all, although there were quite a few doctors here, there were only a few people who went in and went out. As a guard, he had long recognized those people.