219

Night fell insensibly, Song Qinghan and Shuluo who just finished treating the patients in the third tent and they went out, exhausted.

Shuluo rubbed his own sore shoulders and said casually, “You’re not coming tomorrow, right? Have a good rest yourself…”

Actually, what he wanted to say was to let him have a good rest, but he didn’t have the guts to say it. After all, Song Qinghan had done one more operation in the first tent.

But beyond his expectation, Song Qinghan just denied abruptly without a second thought, and he replied plainly, “I’m not tired at all, no need for me to take a rest, you should go check and get the information for me about the tents which contains the most seriously injured patients, and we will visit them in sequence.”

After that, he made a gesture to Shuluo motioning that it was no need for Shuluo to send him off. And then he lifted the stuff he brought and walked away.

Shu Luo opened his mouth slightly. Seeing that Song Qinghan was so determined as if there was no leeway for them to have a further negotiation, he had to keep himself silent, while turning around with reluctance, and heading to make an investigation according to what Song Qinghan had just ordered.

After Song Qinghan returned to the tent and put things down, he saw that there was only one person left at present, so he subconsciously asked, “Where did Jiayi go?”

The man shook his head and asked indifferently, “Who knows? Someone came to find him just now, and then he left.”

After the information, he took a suddenly meticulous pause, and then turned his head to look at the gate, and couldn’t help lowering down his voice after he found no one could be found there, speaking to Song Qinghan with a gossipy manner, “He who came to call him out seems to be a guard, and Jiayi did make himself up and dress nicely. You didn’t see his appearance, but if I were a man, I would have completely fallen for him!”

People tended to gossip, that was a truth. Especially when the other party was someone like Jiayi who seemed to be of great ‘personality’.

However, what Song Qinghan focused was completely different from the one of that person. He couldn’t help but suddenly ask, “Was there any other people there except the guard you mentioned?”

The man looked at Song Qinghan strangely and wondered if Song Qinghan was too ignorant, or if he was pretending to be like that. What kind of question was that? Shouldn’t it be obvious that a man came out with a femina man for a secret date? Why should they bring some other guys out? For something crazy…?

However, he still thought about it carefully and answered honestly, “I didn’t see anyone else, but I remember that Jiayi had once glanced around when he reached the gate, like, super carefully, and he did nod to a certain direction as if he was delivering a signal to the others not afar.”

Well, it seemed that he who loved to gossip always had the outstanding capability to catch the unconspicuous details. Song Qinghan was amazed by that and he pondered for a brief moment, and then stood up abruptly, “I’m going out for a walk, and will come back later.”

Little Shitou was currently staying with Ahong right now because he had entrusted Ahong to help him take care of Little Shitou previously. He was concerned that he probably would forget to pick Little Shitou up if there were overloaded patients he had to take care of, that was why he entrusted Ahong to do so.

He originally wanted to take a quick shower and then change a clean cloth and then head to pick Little Shitou up. But he got a new idea in his mind after he was informed about the updating situation.