205

A long silence fell to the carriage after Song Qinghan heard the man’s words, he pursed his lips but made no sound at all.

War would never end! To be preciser, the eagerness of ending a war would in fact bring out another war in a bigger scale since conquering would never cease no matter it was in ancient time or modern time…

Now the only hope was that Muhammad would successfully occupy the Northern minority’s inherent territory and thus hinder the unconquerable strength of them after he brought the triplets out. Otherwise, probably the enemies would take a step ahead before Muhammad brought his ever-growing soldiers to the front of the Yueban City.

This journey was kind of boring, they did not even have their personal time alone getting off the carriage together and having something to eat together.

Little Shitou didn’t cry or make a fuss along this trip. Even if there was nothing to play with, he could play with Song Qinghan’s fingers for an entire day. Well, it seemed that not only the adorable appearance but also the quietness  of Little Shitou helped him gain the popularity. So people would tend to deliver some food to him out of willingness occasionally.

This in fact did Song Qinghan a big favor this time because even he himself did not ever possess such a long time to spend time with Little Shitou together. He was quite concerned perviously that he wouldn’t be able to meet any demands from Little Shitou. Luckily, it seemed that the situation was smoother than he thought.

After ten days in a row finally passed, a different scene appeared eventually.

A flood of tents emerged like rolling massifs in their sights, coming with a sense of hopelessness  and heroic.

Right at this time, everybody just withdrew their current expressions right away, as if any unserious emotion would be a disrespect to the place like here.

Song Qinghan tied Little Shitou tight in his arms and used a mantle to cover him up, in case that a child might incur some unnecessary disturbances.

After all, it was totally different for the entire team to know the fact comparing to the reality that the partial logistic team member knew it.

Standing quite afar, Song Qinghan witnessed Wu Dahu leading the army troop forward. Probably Wu Dahu was heading to report the updating news to the commander in chief. As for the logistic team, they were all arranged to settle down at the back side of the base camp, and were divided into different groups to share the same camp.

No one knew whether Song Qinghan was treated uniquely because of the accompanying child or not that he was distributed with a special camp which was only to accomondate three people.

However, Song Qinghan would prefer to stay with more people when he caught a glimpse of his campmate.

“Hey! What are you looking at? Are you begging for my fist?”

The femina man sounded attempting to make troubles after he noticed that Song Qinghan took a short glance at him.

Song Qinghan raised his eyebrows, and then responded plainly, “Come on you, hit me as you wish. The battlefield is right out there in the front, I think you will stand out with an eyecatching show.”

Hearing so, the femina man stamped his feet wrathfully without further annoying words. He picked his own quilt up and then walked directly to the innermost side of the camp, and started making his bed violently.

What was worth mentioning was that members belonging to the logistic team had their uniform dress in order to make them be differ from the soldiers who needed to join the battle. Furthermore, dresses from different teams were imprinted with different Chinese character which represented their own team. For instance, on the back of Song Qinghan’s uniform there was imprinted with a Chinese character ‘夜’ (representing the ‘Chamber Pot’ Team)