203

Song Qinghan’s pupils shrank suddenly as if he had just heard something weird and incredible, he repeated, “Make him a concubine?”

Even Wu Dahu, who got involved in this matter from the very beginning till the end, couldn’t figure out the current intention of the Grand Coordinator, he frowned tight and asked, “How come, Lord? Lianyue himself should know the best that the child doesn’t belong to me, what he did was just to use my family as a bridge to get to you. Please understand that there has been various rumors out there. If he really becomes a concubine in my family one day, how will Lianyue and his child get along with the biological father in the future?”

The Grand Coordinator glanced at him plainly, and then answered in calmness, “Since that barbarian didn’t leave any notice, he won’t do anything in the future either, will he?”

Wu Dahu was speechless in resignation, as if he never expected that the Grand Coordinator who was with a stuffy look would retort people with such a brain.

Was that indeed an act that they lifted the stone to smash their own feet?

Song Qinghan noticed the embarrassment Wu Dahu currently faced, he took the initiative to utter, “We will take the deal, but I would love to know about the relationship between you and Lianyue, if that is not a question bothering you? I’ve learned that Lianyue seemed to come here for you, Lord.”

Facing such a question, the Grand Coordinator didn’t choose to hide it up, but answered with a leisurely manner, “I’m his biological father.”

Nothing but astonishment emerged on both faces of Song Qinghan and Wu Dahu after they were informed with that news. And then the Grand Coordinator added, “You guys don’t have to worry about the affair too much, I just want Lianyue to get a nominal family. He will stay with me in my mansion most of time, especially when Lord Wu heads to the battlefield.”

Noticing that the Grand Coordinator had already shown his sincerity, Song Qinghan nodded and uttered peacefully, “Don’t worry, Lord. I definitely know Lianyue’s personality, he is gentle and quiet, never possesses any fierce ambition for acquiring something. He will stay here in peace.”

The Grand Coordinator sighed quietly without making any noise, and he decided not to confess more about the matter. He nodded to the two, and then turned around and left.

Well, it was totally beyond his expectation that he would break his principle in his lifelong persistence when he meet his child again. Yet in a second thought, he was no longer a man who got a prolonged life to spend, he would completely regard it as the rare negligence in his whole life. Otherwise, if his only son was left alone in this world of loneliness, he would never be able to die with his eyes closed and soul in peace.

Because every time he thought of the picture that Lianyue would live a life which his femina father once lived, he would cringe and be afraid.

Recalling the innocent face in his memories, the Grand Coordinator sank into a dreadful sorrow while his eyes were filled with tears. He raised his head and looked into the grey and cloudy sky,  murmuring in melancholy, “I’m almost there, I am about to accompany with you once everything is arranged.”

It did not take a long time when the final judgement was announced in the court. Lianyue would be officially and mandatorily grounded and urged to reflect on his own misdeeds at home based on the fact that he knew nothing towards the whole thing and he was still in pregnancy. In the meanwhile he would be totally under surveillance of the guards sent by the official. No one knew whether such a court decision was a good news or bad one. But as for Song Qinghan, it was just a decision to protect Lianyue to the largest extent.