248

After Wu Dahu’s skull was completely opened, Song Qinghan still didn’t dare to make a sound. He held his breath and carefully examined the tissues within, cleared out the foreign matter which was left in Wu Dahu’s brain, and then slowly closed Wu Dahu’s skull while motioning the person behind him to pass him the needle. With that needle, he commenced suturing.

Although the foreign matter was removed and no accidents happened during the operation, Song Qinghan still couldn’t help but show an expression in worry.

If he was not mistaken just now on making such a diagnosis, there seemed to be some deformation at Wu Dahu’s amygdala, and he did not know what changes would result from this when Wu Dahu came back to his senses…

The amygdala plays an important role governing emotions and memories in humanity’s body. So if there would be some changes in Wu Dahu’s body, there were only two possibilities: the deformation of that would affect his emotion expression or cause a memory loss.

Even though Song Qinghan was trying his best to resort to any feasible means to devise a scheme dealing with this issue, the movements he was operating never stopped. After successfully suturing the injury and cut the final thread, he cleaned the scalpel and his hands and continued to handle the other injuries.

Halfway through the operation, something seemed to occur to him in his mind all of a sudden. He quickly looked up and glanced at the person responsible for the pulse and asked in a deep voice, “You did not detect something abnormal just then?”

The man seemed to just awake from the great panic and he looked back at Song Qinghan in the eyes frighteningly, and answered in a diffident voice, “No… Nothing happened, Your Excellency. The patient’s pulse remains steady all the time.”

Well, that was right the reason why Song Qinghan would feel shocked about. How was that possible for a patient to remain his pulse steady since the operation on him was not something small, but his skull was just unveiled by a random, unknown ‘doctor’…

He couldn’t even imagine that a person’s skull could be unveiled open without… to make it preciser, it was a complete shock for him that one was able to live and keep his pulse steady after his skull was unveiled.

Moreover, he had only seen the scene that bleeding brains splattered everywhere, and he never got a chance to make a closer observation on the intact inner structure of human’s brain. So it would be difficult for him not being shocked at that moment.

Most importantly, how could someone devise such an idea himself?

Thinking of this, he stared back at Song Qinghan. Noticing that Song Qinghan was still remaining his extraordinary calmness continuing the operation as if nothing big happened at all, surprisingly, he had the feeling that the Goddess of Mercy had come down to earth to make the redemption.

After finishing handling the other nine wounds on Wu Dahu’s body, Song Qinghan could clearly feel that his strength was gradually draining away. His eyes were blurred with dark again while his hands started to be trembling subconsciously.

Luckily, the man standing next to him had a sense of perspective, so he hurriedly handed over water and supported him to other side to have a rest.

Noticing that Song Qinghan still intended to continue, the man who was taking the pulse dissuaded, “Your Excellency, his situation is getting steadier, let the rest of us handle it.”

Song Qinghan subconsciously put his hand on his abdomen as the his stomach once again started twitching in pain, he knew that this was not the right time for him to let his nature take over. He came to respond with his mind at ease, “Alright, then you guys will be responsible for the ensuing treatment, and I will see right here.”