217

“Alright then, “Wu Dahu didn’t waste time talking further with him, “Leave here now, and someone will go to get you informed when it is about the time.”

Jiayi opened his mouth slightly as if he still wanted to say something to Wu Dahu, but just at the moment he noticed the extremely cold eyes of Wu Dahu, he could feel that the most violent flames lighting up in his heart was suddenly extinguished. After that, he paid another salute to Wu Dahu, and then left the tent in a slow manner.

After walking out, Jiayi silently consoled himself: If Wu Dahu showed a good impression of people so easily, then he might have lost interest on him. On the contrary, the more difficult to communicate with Wu Dahu, the more valuable Wu Dahu’s in his mind would be, and thus he would enjoy the most the success if he once conquer Wu Dahu’s heart.

After that, the expression on his face suddenly transformed from a gloomy one into a cheerful one with his footsteps even lighter. And then he recalled the figure of Song Qinghan’s back when he left, he rolled his eyes while his curiosity was completely provoked. After a short while of glancing around, he made a confirmation on where Song Qinghan was heading, and then followed up his trace.

At this time, Song Qinghan was sitting in the Imperial Doctor’s tent, seriously helping the commander with broken arms and legs change the medicine.

Standing beside Shuluo was chirping non-stop, as if he wanted to poured out all the bitterness in his mind, and didn’t even concern whether Song Qinghan would listen to him or not.

“I did not sleep yesterday AT ALL! He got a high fever in the last second, and then got a low fever the next moment, it should be a huge struggle for me! So I wonder if he is injured or I am, I am totally in agony!”

“And that bunch of people who tend to order this and that, always wanted to break in without permission, they all claimed that they wanted to check out the situation of this commander, and I told them that he was fine. But they just did not believe me at all, and requested to let this commander to unveil the curtain himself to report the truth. How silly they were, they don’t even get brains? Is that possible for me to escape if I really murdered him within the camp? STUPID!”

“Oh, by the way, there are some people who mistakenly thought that I am the one who get the ability to bring the dead one into reincarnation, they kept coming over and begging me to share my dogskin plaster. How dare will I be if I really share the plaster with them? What if they finally find that it doesn’t work at all? Should I be beaten to death by their bare fists?”

“…”

Song Qinghan now found that he was ultimately well-trained to gain a ‘superpower’ himself to auto-filter the nonsense out. Even though he knew that Shuluo had spoke a lot with thousands of words, he did not remember one, but turned to utter at the end of the checking, “He got quite a good ability to recover himself, your life is kept.”

Shuluo remembered that he had begged Song Qinghan to help him save him, so he quickly stopped complaining and walked up to Song Qinghan with a smile, “Thank you, Doctor Song. You are such a real real miracle doctor! Hope you won’t be annoyed by me troubling you.”

Song Qinghan clapped his hands and stood up calmly. “What about those people who cried and begged you to share the so-called dogskin plaster? Bring me to greet them.”

Just as Shuluo was about to nod, he suddenly realized what Song Qinghan meant. And then he answered reluctantly, “Doctor Song, let’s handle this case first before meeting the others and saving them. I am not going to lie, but those people are rather uncivilized, rude and brainless, and they even will blame you for not curing them successfully while showing you the fiercest looks as if they are about to eat you out.”