Bonus Chapter: Uno Reverse Card

...

...

...

"...Hmm..."

"Mare, come on, wake up. Class is over for today."

"No~."

"I got you some dorayaki."

I perk right up.

"Okay~, let's go!"

Draken smiles as he hands me the delicious treat.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

Once on some bikes we just bike around town. With the dorayaki hanging from my lips, I just follow Draken.

"So mhere wev gonin'?"

"If you're gonna talk, do it when food isn't in your mouth."

I blink a few times before taking the snack from my mouth.

"Where we going, Kenny?"

"To take care of some business. Remember what I've told you yesterday?"

I narrow my eyes so my mood shifts.

"Kiyomasa, right?"

"Yep. He's been using the Toman name to start kick some dumba*s fight club of his."

"...Hmm."

"That club should be gathering today at the field in the park."

"..."

Using the Toman name, huh? Well...not if I have anything to say about it.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

Arriving at the scene, we stop a good distance away. the two of us watched as some blond dude was getting pummeled by Kiyomasa.

"...This is sick... Kenny, do I have to hold back?"

"Yes."

"But he totally deserves an a*s kicking."

"Yeah, but you tend to go overboard. Should you kick his a*s? Yes. But should his a*s end up in the graveyard? No."

"Why not?! I don't want people like him in our gang if they're not gonna act right. Our gang is about protecting our own, not this sh*t. If Baji was here, he'd put him in the graveyard."

"And that's way I told him not to come."

"Tsk."

"I can't turn back!"

The sound of a new voice captures both of our attention. The guy Kiyomasa was beating was just barely on his feet. His body continued to sway back and forth as he addressed his attacker.

"I have a reason why... I can't turn back! Kiyomasa of the Tokyo Manji Gang... If you wanna win, you're gonna have to actually kill me. I ain't gonna lose!"

...That boy...

"Bring me my bat!"

Kiyomasa was pissed now. The crowd didn't move. They were too fearful to do so.