Ch.25 Is Everything Okay Now?

~~~~Homare's P.O.V.~~~~

Having finished getting dressed in the bathroom, I start the new day. I exit my room through the door and look around. The hospital is a lot more lively this morning than it was last night.

"...Um, excuse me." I managed to grab a nurse passing by. "I'm looking for a patient. His name is Ken Ryuguji."

Hopefully he's okay. If not, the future isn't looking too bright.

"Hmm?" She checks the clipboard in her hands. "Oh, Ryuguji should be in room 510. That's on the floor above us."

"Is he doing alright?"

She smiles at me.

"Are you a friend of his?"

I nod.

"Then you should go see for yourself."

"..."

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

Arriving at room 510, I stood right outside the door.

...Please be okay.

I knock on the door.

...

...

After a few seconds, Takemichi opens the door.

"Huh? You're here? Why are you dresses like that? You look like a f*cking idiot."

"HOMARE~!"

He latches onto me.

"Get off me, a*shole!"

"God, I missed your insults~. I'm so glad you're okay."

"Seriously, dude. I'm about to kick where the sun don't shine."

He instantly let's go.

"S-Sorry."

"How's Draken?"

He simply smiles as he steps aside. I enter the room to find the man himself. He was sitting up in his bed.

"Draken!" I smile. "You're okay."

He grins.

"Of course I am. An absolute unit like me can survive anything."

"Oh, so you're well enough to tease me, eh?"

He chuckles as Takemichi and I stood around him.

"Enough about me, how are you doing? The blade nearly struck you in the heart."

"...How did-"

"I talked to your brother the second day after he arrived. He told me everything."

"I see."

"Looks like you'll have to live a peaceful life for a while."

"Yeah...but doesn't mean I'm going to stop hanging with you and the others." I grin.

"Alright, but seriously, take it easy. We can't have your stitches reopen now."

"Yes, sir."

"Anyway, now that both of you of are here..."

Draken reaches over to the side and pulls out a bag. He hands it to Takemichi. He reaches inside a pulls out a Toman uniform.

 He reaches inside a pulls out a Toman uniform