Untitled Part 6

"Society? Do you still want to join a society?" Li Yin was taken aback for a moment.

"Yes, there are very few clubs. If the proportion is very large, it is recommended to join." The student committee nodded and briefly introduced the situation of the various clubs to her. "Our school has a lot of clubs, such as music clubs, comic clubs, etc. E-sports clubs, art clubs, dramas, small languages, photography, etc. You can join whichever you want. By the way, you are at the music club. She majors in pipa and violin. The level is in the club. Top-notch."

"Huh?" Cheng Que, who was named after the final question, raised his head blankly and clam.

Li Yin's expression was a bit subtle, "Top level?"

"...Why do I feel that you are facing me." Cheng Que put down his pen and glanced suspiciously at Li Yin, but the person concerned was expressionless.

"Hey, Zhang Ruoruo, you don't need to say so much. I will just take her to the club activity center. However, there is no unified recruitment of new clubs in the spring semester. Do you have a club table?"

"At the student union." The academic committee said, afterwards The two hit it off, one went to the student union to get a watch, and the other took Li Yin to observe on the spot, completely ignoring the opinions of the parties involved, and looked over with surprise when Li Yin spoke.

"Hey, don't you want that tenth?"

Li Yin: "..." What else can I do, go.

After school and self-study in the evening, it was originally time for club activities. Most people were in the club activity building or on the way there. When the three of Cheng Que left, there were no people in the class. No one noticed that they had four after they left. A sneaky figure appeared one by one at the toilet door.

"Why is the boss still with her?" Lin Qing asked bitterly, staring at their backs.

"Maybe the boss wants to lead her to no one to clean up by herself?" As

soon as this thought came out, the four of them looked at each other and nodded one after another.

But...

"Chen Manman, can you stop pressing me, you should lose weight!"

"Oh, I'll get up right away."

"Wait, don't press, oh, hands! Hands!"

"Ah! I'm sorry!" I

don't know who slipped, and the four of them piled on top of each other and fell on the ground with a thump. Fortunately, the ground has always been cleaned, and there is no obvious dirt.

"What sound?" Hearing a familiar wailing from behind, Cheng Que, who had already reached the top of the stairs, probed the probe suspiciously, but because of her limited angle, she found nothing.

Li Yin moved his ears, and said calmly: "No, you got it wrong."

"Oh." Cheng Que did not doubt that he had him, and continued to follow the previous topic: " Where did you just say it? Ah yes. Now, how about joining our music club? Our senior sisters have passed the grade examination. They have all the piano, zither, guqin, cello and violins, as well as all the instruments. The practice room is quite large and there are people who will guide you for everything you want to learn."

Li Yin I was still thinking about the voice I heard just now, and it was very perfunctory, "Let's talk about it, I'll take a look first."

Cheng Que said, not disappointed, and introduced her to several other familiar clubs.