Untitled Part 22

Strange and familiar streets, walking figures, familiar conversations, and... the contents of the book.

The intermittent connection of dreams for months in a row gave Cheng Que a feeling of dazed and unreality.

who is she? Is it Cheng Que? Or the girl in the dream?

The picture went from vague to clear, from intermittent to coherent, from the beginning of the memory of a few years to the abrupt end of his twenties, Cheng Que seemed to have experienced an extra person's life.

The weather in November became colder and colder, and Cheng Que woke up from the voice of Luoxue, once again unable to distinguish what eve was from.

"Sister." Cheng Xiangyi bit the slice of bread and looked at her, "You look so strange these days, have you had nightmares?"

Cheng Que was silent for a moment. She has been quiet a lot recently, "Probably."

"Sleep ." If it's not good, take more rest and don't think about it." Cheng Zhixu said lightly. She stared deeply at the eldest daughter's eyebrows, and the more she looked at it, the more she felt... she was really not like herself.

Why didn't you notice it before?

Cheng Que didn't notice the look in her eyes, just as he hadn't noticed the recent turbulent undercurrent in the house.

Since the last car accident, she has been mentally ill, and she doesn't stick to Li Yin as before. Instead, she often stays in a daze alone, and she doesn't stick to Li Yin as much as she did last semester.

Everyone saw her changes in their eyes, thinking that the school boss finally gave up that inexplicable transfer student, and even Li Yin had some inexplicable emotions in his heart.

I thought I would relax, but I didn't expect to be a little...angry?

Li Yin frowned slightly, not knowing what he was thinking.

"Hey, at the same table, what do you want to eat at noon?" Cheng Que recovered a little bit before noon and poked her, and asked eagerly.

Li Yin gave her a cold look, "No, you go by yourself."

"Huh?" Cheng Que was inexplicably frozen by her sudden cold face, pinched her earlobe and whispered, "What the hell, it's obviously not that cold before..."

It turns out that there is no coldest but colder. This period of time Cheng Que was overwhelmed by Li Yin's hot and cold attitude, and she didn't concentrate so much on her studies until her birthday arrived at the end of December.

Before her birthday, Cheng Que happily invited Li Yin. At that time, Li Yin looked at her with inexplicable eyes for a few seconds, unexpectedly did not refuse, and said hello.

Princess Chengs 18-year-old coming-of-age ceremony will naturally be celebrated. Chengs family made the invitation a month earlier and posted it. When the time comes, the Chengs manor is even more beautifully decorated. Can know how much Cheng Que is favored.

The signs of differentiation were detected last month, and Cheng Que has been carefully prepared to suppress sticking to his neck. Today is the weekend, she yawned lazily while watching the servant busy preparing for the final arrangement while lying on the railing.

I dont know if its because of the approaching differentiation. Her mentality has been very poor these days, and she barely cheered up when she thought of her friends coming on her birthday, but it was not much better.