Untitled Part 61

"The connections in this circle are very important." Li Yin put his hands in his pockets, with scattered hair hanging on his ears, and diamond earrings looming underneath, which set off a kind of casual chic, "I just heard that, under my banner There are also artists competing for that role."

"Oh? There are artists competing under your banner?" Cheng Que's eyes lit up, "Who."

"Are you inquiring about the enemy from me?" Li Yin raised his eyebrows slightly, with a smile but a smile. road.

"This is a normal question, and there are roles I can't take down?" Cheng Que babbled and praised Haikou, just not letting her know what she thought.

She didn't exceed Li Yin's expectation by this little thought. Alpha curled her lips slightly, and her smile was so awkward, "Want to know?"

She leaned down and looked down, her delicate eyebrows were sharply contoured, and the light and shadow separated by the leaves were bright and dark. Hit on the face, it is as handsome as a statue carved by God.

Cheng Que's heartbeat speeded up for a moment, and then she spit on such an unscrupulous herself in her heart. She settled her mind, turned aside her eyes and stopped looking at her, "Suddenly I don't want to know."

"Oh." Li Yin nodded slowly, and if his eyes rolled thoughtfully on her face, he suddenly turned back to the topic before, "Do you like them?"

"I've only seen them a few times. Like or dislike, how can there be so many love at first sight in the world." Cheng Que rolled her eyes. The only love at first sight in her short life was confessed to this hateful guy. How could anyone else make her gloomy again? .

Facts have proved that the so-called love at first sight is not necessarily so beautiful, and in essence it is nothing more than an excitement.

"If you don't tell me, I'll

leave ." "Du Rubing." In the gap when Cheng Que was about to turn around and leave, Li Yin slowly pronounced a name, "Your future competitor."

"What the future is not," you pretty sure I'm going to audition ah. "Cheng Que holding chest Lengheng heard," Besides thrown in to my living to book, how do you know what I'm going? " "

I do not say, mix this Networking is very important. Its not difficult for me to know what crew should be formed and what to shoot."

"Given the importance Haoyue attaches to you, there is only one relatively high-quality crew recently, Chu Ge's "Three Lives Homecoming" which is about to start filming." Li Yin smiled slightly, "Am I right?"

Cheng Que bit his lip slightly.

Li Yins foresight has allowed her to accumulate a lot of strength in the past few years. Although it may not be a big deal to the huge Cheng family, it is already a behemoth in the entertainment industry. It is true that such a giant wants to get news. It's not particularly difficult.

The formation of a crew needs to involve all aspects, from the director and the production to the most basic field affairs, from the establishment of the project to the casting and shooting, no matter how secret it is, there will be wind leaks, which may be difficult for the general public to know. These entertainment companies are really no secrets. After all, most artists may have to choose from them, and it is impossible to keep secrets from them.

"There may be others, but it takes a long time from planning the project to the start of the shooting. At present, there is nothing more suitable than it, right."