Untitled Part 3

"By the way, Classmate Li has split." As he walked, the student committee suddenly said.

"Are you saying that the new Alpha from Class 2 attracted Cheng Que's attention?" In the back row of the second class of high school, the handsome girl with an open neckline put her long legs on the desk and squinted her eyes. Repeat this sentence.

"Uh, it may be because of the relationship at the same table." The female classmate who reported the incident dryly explained, "After all, Sister Que is known for her good heart. You are right, Sister Huai."

Heart, good heart ? You say Cheng Que?

Although many people showed indescribable expressions from the corners of their mouths because of this sentence, Lu Huaiyu's mood instantly became beautiful when he heard it, and he nodded in agreement: "Yes, we are the most kind, gentle and lovely."

Other classmates: " "That's it, you just have to be happy.

"If you are at the same table... Then observe and observe first." The girl curled her lips with a smile, playing with her collar with one hand, "Although I don't like being touched by people, I am not What devil, right?"

"...Yes, yes."

"Differentiation? Why do you ask this?" Li Yin stepped forward to follow the school committee, and asked calmly.

"Somewhat curious." The academic committee smiled so hard that I glanced at Li Yin's clean neck, "Did you hit the inhibitor?"

"Well, Alpha will always be inconvenient." Li Yin said lightly, very good. Explained her gender.

The academic committee sighed and didn't ask any more, "I thought classmate Li also had a restraint ring."

Li Yin was silent. Fortunately, the two quickly found the Department of Education and Engineering , and the embarrassment that had just arisen disappeared.

The teacher in the Ministry of Education has long been informed that after confirming that it was Li Yin, he gave her a set of books, and did not ask for money. It should be included in the tuition and miscellaneous fees that the principal promised to waive. However, there are a lot of books, and I can't finish it in one trip. Li Yin said that he would come again in the big break of the next class, and the teacher of the Department of Education and Engineering readily agreed. Before leaving, the teacher took her to measure her body data, saying that it was necessary for custom school uniforms. Of course, she didn't ask for money.

Xingrui is a noble middle school. The regulations in this respect are not as strict as those of public schools. The school uniforms are very beautiful. There are five sets in winter and summer. Each set provides two suits. A total of 20 sets of clothes. The original price is actually not cheap. The money is not bad, the specially recruited students also have rewards and exemptions, which is actually not bad. Twenty sets of school uniforms could not be rushed out for a while, so the teacher of the Ministry of Education asked them to leave first, and then notified Li Yin to come and get them.

Li Yin politely thanked him and left with the school committee holding the book.

There were a total of ten minutes between classes, and the two spent a lot of time going back and forth. They also spent a lot of time looking for books, and they were a few minutes late all the way back.

Fortunately, this class was a Chinese class for the head teacher. The head teacher knew what the person was doing as soon as they saw the book in their arms, and asked them to return to their seats without saying anything.

The academic committee stuck out her tongue embarrassedly, and trot into the classroom with the book in her arms. Li Yin behind her was different from her. The pace was fast but not slow. In addition, she was slender. Xiuyi was right, and walked out of the show in just a short distance.