Untitled Part 92

Food is the most important thing for the people. After learning that his sister and friends had not eaten, Cheng Que was the first to take them to a restaurant in advance.

Hezhou City is not big, but because of the wind and the film and television city, the flow of people is not small. There are also many hotels and restaurants. You can find good ones if you just look for them. If you dont have a problem, I searched for the guide temporarily and took everyone to a privacy Nice hot pot restaurant.

It's not a meal now, there happens to be a box, and Cheng Que asks the waiter to take them to a better location.

There are many celebrities and fans here. Everyone except Cheng Xiangyi and Lu Huaiyu wear masks and hats to cover up their meaning. While leading the way, the waiter turned his head and peeked at them, looking across the overly handsome and exquisite faces of the two young Alphas. They first looked at Chengque and Li Yin, and then fell on Xiao Ling.

These people really know how they look. However, it is not surprising that she sees a lot. She didn't go deep into it untimely, and went down after people ordered the food.

In summer, of course, I have to eat hot pot. Although this is suggested by Cheng Que, it is quite enjoyable to eat hot pot in the cool air-conditioning in summer.

This restaurant serves food quickly. Just after Cheng Que chatted with Lu Huaiyu for a few words, someone pushed the cart over. The soup base was a secret bag of ingredients torn apart and then the stock was boiled. The spicy pot is dark red, the tomatoes are brightly colored, and the bone broth is thick and white. , I feel appetite at first sight.

Cheng Que stared at someone who had cooked up the meat for himself, and looked at it with a smile on his chin, and pointed his finger on her wrist. "Don't bother Li Zongrong's honor."

Li Yin paused. , Her dark eyes looked at Cheng Que, her shadow seemed to float under her eyes, "You don't like it?"

Cheng Que snorted, "I don't like it."

Li Yin's originally bright eyes dimmed because of her words. Going down, the people who looked at it were a little distressed. However, the one present was her cold and indifferent relatives, one was a rival in love, and another was a queen who seemed to be watching a good show. The subordinates lowered their heads and did not dare to interject. The person who said this, no one watched her perform.

Lu Huaiyu also laughed, with a slightly ridiculous tone of sarcasm, "It turns out that President Li still has such an embarrassing moment."

"It's better than His Royal Highness." Without showing any weakness, Li Yin glanced at him lightly, although There was no expression on her face, but everyone present except Xiao Ling could not understand her.

He was defeated.

"You!" Lu Huaiyu's smile froze, and his face turned cold.

Xiao Ling took a look at this and then, sighed slightly, changed the topic calmly, and finished off. "I heard that Mr. Li and Lu..." She paused and considered her title a bit, "Major Lu used to be Alumni?" To be

honest, she is an actor, she is really unfamiliar with these younger sisters, she only knows each other in a circle, not the same generation.

"It's an alumnus." Li Yin glanced at her and replied in a gentle voice, then hooked his lips to Lu Huaiyu, making people look

so face that Cheng Que, who had been guarding her for so many years, was taken away? It's not because of this annoying Li Yin suddenly transferred over! Who cares about this alumni relationship?