Untitled Part 102

The premiere data of "Three Lives Homecoming" was released soon, and the ratings reached a staggering 1.8%. Even if it is not today when online dramas are rampant, this data is a very good result in the ancient times, which means that it will not break the second. The problem is even expected to break three.

This is an amazing data for the current film and television industry.

Thanks to this, Cheng Que was truly noticed by those who were watching in the circle, and all kinds of flakes drifted into Jinhe's office like snowflakes.

"The upper part is a TV series. For long-term development, I suggest you choose a movie." As he said, Jin He selected three or four from a pile of scripts and put it in front of Cheng Que, "This is what I have screened and you should feel it You can take a look at the ones you are interested in."

"Oh, good." Cheng Que took the script and flipped through it. The first book above was a suspense book for awards. She was not very interested and skipped it first. Translation, there are anti-school violence, and science fiction, they are all big scripts. Cheng Que flipped over roughly, glanced at Jin He with a move from the bottom of his heart, and saw that she had been expressionless before continuing to look down.

From the point of view of film selection, Jin He probably hopes she can make an award-winning movie. After all, awards with gold content are the capital that can be taken out. Although Cheng Que has this thing, he awards this stuff. Who would have too many children.

The last one is regarded as a tomb-robbing movie, with a bit of horror and fantasy elements, and is titled "Tumi".

""Tumi"...I remember this is the famous tomb robber on the Internet?" Cheng Que felt that the name was familiar, and after thinking about it for a while, he realized, "Did the company get its copyright? That's amazing. but it also seemed to sadomasochistic, and I have been afraid of being shot this fixed impression you "? "

in fact, people set different. "Jinhe shook his head and asked:"? you are interested in " "

a sense of ah, I actually abroad I followed this novel at the time of writing, the setting is very interesting, but the words are really scumbags." Cheng Que shook the script, interested in discussing his thoughts with Jin He.

Unlike the ABO world view set in "Three Lives Homecoming", Cheng Guang, the author of "Tu Yu", boldly set up a world in which only men and women exist, and based on this, described a time span from ancient to modern times. A long, taboo story of hatred and love, the story is drawn from a dream and a piece of jade pendant.

But Jin He was obviously not interested in communicating with her about this love-hate book, "Do you like this?"

"Yeah." Cheng Que nodded.

Jin He seemed to want to ask her if she wanted to settle down, but he seemed to hesitate and touched her chin and said, "Don't make a decision in a hurry. You can take these books back and have a look at them. Tell me in two days.

" I thought you were going to decide it directly for me. These are the ones that the company invested and prepared to shoot?"

"Tumi is not."

"Huh?"

"Tumi is the script invested by Chenshuo, and the copyright is in their hands. "

Chen Shuo's movie...Cheng Que twitched at the corner of his mouth, and he hesitated, "Then I will go back first, and think about it before returning to you."