Untitled Part 74

There are quite a lot of places to play with the state, there are movie studios and scenic spots, and there are corresponding buildings in the city. The distance is not far away. The transportation is also very developed under the investment of Fenghe Group. No matter how you look at it, it is a good one Tourism City.

It's a pity that there are too many mixed fans here.

Cheng Que sighed and pressed his hat, and had to give up the idea of ​​wandering around here.

It is August, which is the tourist season, and the famous Fenghe Film and Television City across the country inevitably floods in with a large number of tourists. I couldnt play on the first day. After the training started, everyone didnt have the time and energy to divide their attention to other places. Daily martial arts training and coercive adaptability training squeezed their physical strength. net.

Before the beginning of school in September, Cheng Xiangyi called, and Cheng Que realized in a daze that the first variety show he had returned to China had been released.

"It's in theaters? It's in theaters, okay, you won't be watching." Cheng Que yawned, took out the remote control and turned on the TV in the room, no wonder Chu Papi would let her come back early today, it turns out that there is still this It's something, "Are you still busy?"

"No, the project is finished, and school just started, so my father relieved me a bit." Cheng Xiangyi stood by the window to answer the phone, his eyes fell in the dense night of the mountain. "I heard Jin He said that your training is very heavy? Tired? I am free these two days."

"What are you free, you should start school." Cheng Que said, pressing the remote control to find the station for a while, the variety show is in It is broadcast on Mango Channel, and there are real-time barrage on the Internet. The audience can choose to open or not open.

Now this kind of show will be less fun without barrage. Most viewers will choose to open it, and then use their mobile phone to send barrage while watching it.

Cheng Que opened just in time, and it happened to be the scene when the accompanying choreographer knocked on the door of her room. The luxurious door opened to reveal a corner of the simple and luxurious decoration inside. There was a wow sigh in the barrage, but some people recognized it.

——I seem to know where this is, the famous rich area, oh, oh, the entertainment industry is really rich

——Wow, this decoration, this furniture, and the elevator just now. I dont think I can afford a bathroom here in my whole life. —— I

admired the

dense barrage and brushed it, and the camera moved from the living room with Meng Shu. Go to the restaurant, and then go upstairs to call Cheng Que. The gentle call early was obviously ineffective, and the audience burst into laughter.

After finally waking up the people inside, Cheng Que opened the door in a daze and stared at the camera as if time had frozen for a moment, the barrage was silent for a moment, and then the scream and the sound of closing the door broke everyone's feelings. Stupefied state.

——Grass, I thought Anto contributed to the makeup. What did I just see? ?

——Is there such beauty in reality? !

——Did the goddess wear the pajamas just now? ! Is this something I can see without spending money? ?

—— Holding the grass, I didnt believe that someone said that Cheng Que was not on the camera before. The sloppy and sloppy people who just woke up all have this look. Sorry, I apologize for my shallowness