Untitled Part 32

The Li familys parents are pretty good people, and coupled with the wonderful relationship of blood, Cheng Que let go of some grudges after getting along with them for a while, and got acquainted with them in a short period of time. During lunch, he was busy before and after working together. . But she still had something in the afternoon, and she arranged an afternoon meeting with the agent of Haoyue Media. Soon after the meal, she asked Meng Shu to pick her up and go to Haoyue Headquarters.

Haoyue's building is not together with the headquarters of Xingchen Group, but in the same district, it is still a separate building, and the building is also under the name of Haoyue. The building has a total of 22 floors. From top to bottom, the office dance practice song recording editing area is very atmospheric, and there are staff dormitories nearby for entertainers and other staff to live.

This building is called Haoyue Building, which is nice and easy to remember.

The last time Cheng Que came here was five years ago, and even the front desk of the company has changed. Of course, she may not be recognized if she does not change.

"Hello, how can I help you?" The front desk lady is a female beta, with a medium-to-average appearance. She puts on a gentle professional smile when she sees someone coming over.

"Find someone."

"Okay, do you have an appointment?"

"Please call Uncle Shen Qi'an . I have an appointment with him." Cheng Que thought for a while and didn't go to Jinhe directly, "My name is Cheng. "The

assistant kept looking at her a little familiar, and when he heard the surname Cheng, he suddenly exclaimed, "Ah, you are Miss Cheng Que! I like your Anto very much."

"Thank you." Cheng Que smiled at her, in fact There are not many accidents.

The front desk was a little excited, but after all I worked in an entertainment company, I saw many big and small stars back and forth every day. Although I saw the actors I liked, although they were excited but did not lose their professional qualities, they quickly contacted Qi Xin. Give permission to let Cheng Que go up in the exclusive elevator.

Cheng Que smiled at the girl and took Meng Shu up the elevator to the top floor.

Shen Qi'an is the CEO of Haoyue Media and his office is on the top floor of the building. Cheng Que has been here before, and this hasn't changed much in five years. She quickly found her destination.

There was a message from the secretariat at the door, and the one on duty now was the one I had seen before. After seeing her, although he reacted a bit, he quickly recognized him, "Did Miss Cheng Que come to see the president? He has been waiting for you for a long time.

" Yes, am I going in now?"

"The door is not closed, you can go in now." The secretary pressed the notification bell on the table and reached out with both hands and made an inviting gesture.

Shen Qi'an was working in the office, but unexpectedly, she was not the only one in his office, and there were two women sitting in the opposite hospitality area, both of whom were Alpha. One of them, Cheng Que, was still very familiar.

"Yiyi, why are you here?"

Cheng Xiangyi looked up and spit out two short words, "Part-time job."

Cheng Que: "..." You are quite efficient.

I only discussed it with my dad last night, but I didn't expect to report here today.

"The eldest lady is here just right. Let me introduce you. This is Jinhe and will be your agent in the future." As soon as

Cheng Que turned his attention to the female Alpha wearing a beige suit, Shen Qi'an's introduction came at the right time, sure enough. The person she guessed, "Hello." She went over and stretched out her hand.