Untitled Part 51

"Why are you here?" Cheng Que was a little curious. After she went abroad, her contact with China has faded a lot. Although she has had intermittent contact with Lu Huai language in recent years, she has never met, and it is even less clear that Lu Huai language has gone to work now. what.

"On the order of your majesty to garrison outside." Lu Huaiyu answered her with a smile, but his eyes fluttered across the woman beside him, and there was an inexplicable look floating in his dark eyes.

There seems to be a lot of hostility.

Li Yin's heart was dark. When he was in high school, this man became famous for his possessiveness towards Cheng Que. It seems that he has not diminished the slightest now, but has become more restrained.

Cheng Que didn't notice this, but felt fresh about Lu Huai's dress that was different from the one in his memory.

Alpha in front of her is wearing a tailored white riding attire with blue and gold patterns embroidered on it. The royal family crest is embroidered on her chest. The dragon eagle with golden branches in her mouth and wings to fly shows her unique identity, and the neat and handsome riding attire is outlined With her superior figure, Alpha, who is already beautiful and eye-catching, reveals a more eye-catching style.

I haven't seen it in four years, Alpha has a more mature charm. The short hair of the previous years has grown a little longer, barely to the extent of a shawl, and the wind blew her bangs, revealing the red gold flowers between her eyebrows. She lowered her head, and the dim light could not cover her bright starry eyes.

As the seventh-ranked heir to the empire, she has the inherent pride and nobility in her bones, which has shaped her unique temperament.

"It seems that Your Majesty takes you very seriously." Cheng Que's gaze fell on her head, quickly fell to meet hers, and then smiled.

The royal family members once cut off a lot of branches through a genealogy combing. Except for the royal family members, most of the family members have been removed from the royal family tree to make separate books. Although they still have their own titles, they can no longer claim themselves as royal families. . In this way, one can imagine how valuable the identity of Luhuai as a grandson of the emperor is.

Today's emperor is more like a mascot, but the royal family still has a lot of advantages in participating in politics and the army, as long as she gives up the right to inherit the throne.

I quickly realized the meaning of Lu Huai's presence here. Cheng Que opened her mouth to say something, but she swallowed after turning around her mouth. She smiled slightly and mentioned something unrelated, "I didn't expect you to stay longer. When it comes to hair, I thought you would always stick to short hair."

"Because I have seen someone say that she likes long hair." The sharp eyebrows became much softer when they met Cheng Que, even if they didnt say anything. Annoy people.

Cheng Que just wanted to ask her who likes long hair. When she met her, she suddenly remembered that in an interview two years ago because of the Anto series, the host asked her if she had anyone. Cheng Que smiled and said no, the host again Asked if there is a standard for choosing a mate, Cheng Que just wanted to say no, but Li Yin's appearance appeared in his mind, and she said she likes a handsome sister with long hair.

At that time, because of this passage, she exploded in Solos circle. The reputation was good and bad, and later seemed to have spread to the country, but Cheng Que did not expect that Lu Huaiyu would see that her grand grandson would actually pay attention to the young Things in the small entertainment circle.