Untitled Part 87

sad? You?

Cheng Que's expression

became cold, "It's my business." "Forget it, just stay if you want, Meng Shu, what are you doing standing outside? I got in the car and went back."

"Oh, yes." Outside the door. The two assistants got in the car one after the other and went to the back seat. An omega from behind looked inwardly. It was Li Yin's secretary.

This car has a lot of space. There is a partition between the driver's seat and the back seat. A screen is hung on the partition to receive TV signals. But because of the large seating space, there are only four seats in the back, which means there is no place for a secretary.

"Mr. Li." The secretary blinked, looking at his boss in the future.

Li Yin didn't let her get in the car, "You go back first, and you leave work early today."

"...oh." The secretary nodded and closed the door for them and watched the car leave, but she didn't wait for her to get off work early. Happy, she suddenly realized that she was in Hezhou instead of Yuanjing, which meant that she couldn't go home and stay at home after work.

"...Forget it, let's go out for a round." She sighed, and then received a red envelope from the boss in the next second. The inscription said it was a bonus. The

secretary was in distress, and the atmosphere in the car was a little calm. After sending the red envelopes to his subordinates, Li Yin turned to look at Cheng Que and found that she was looking at her mobile phone. The vaguely leaked page indicated that she should be browsing Weibo.

Weibo, speaking of it, today happened to be the day when the crew sent the protagonist's makeup photo to the crew.

The actor who played the protagonist was very popular and the IP of his work was very popular, and Li Yin didn't even look through it before he saw a familiar name on Weibo hot search.

#萧 Ling程阙合照#

This name is really uncomfortable.

Click in, and the first one floating on it is the official Weibo post of "Three Lives Homecoming".

Juniors way home drama v: Sansei III, two other fairy magic, Master, unscarred] [FIG

image is squared, the third is a single photo cloud Also, the three white cloud single photo, the intermediate is The most striking and shocking photo of the two people from three angles is the picture in the middle of the two standing on the top of the mountain and looking at each other.

In the distance, the golden crow hung high in the air. The ethereal and cold immortal looked down at her disciple and was her only catastrophe. Her expression of compassion and the complicated eyes of the disciple looking up formed a contradictory and complicated picture, extremely With tension.

Not surprisingly, the following has long been criticized by the two fans, mainly Xiao Ling's fans, and Cheng Que's is still not very weathered. There are a lot of control comments, and you can turn down to get some real dynamics.

——Good knock! This cp sense is too strong, I'm fine!

——Grass, when I heard that this book was going to be filmed, I was worried that it would ruin the book like the others. I'm sorry that I was ignorant.

——Who is Yan Yunbai, he looks so familiar, but I cant remember

——This is our Anto upstairs!