Untitled Part 43

It is very difficult to come out to play throttling, a few people figure out that they are all necessary expenses, and they can only choose to open source. For artists like them, acting is the best option.

It just happened that the mission routes of the two teams crossed, and the two sides agreed on a meeting place.

Today, I am going to Jiuxi Ecological Zone. In addition to the daily check-in at Xiying Pavilion of the Mountain Resort, there is only one project-the rapid progress.

The rapid advance project of the natural scenic spot is different from the ordinary amusement park. The waterway of Jiuxi is 1.2 kilometers long. The water flow is gentle and turbulent. There is also a 300-meter-long natural karst cave in the middle. You can also enjoy the shore scenery and scenery along the way. The natural stalagmites in the cave are both beautiful and exciting. It is a very popular project.

There was no way for the photographers to follow along during this period. The program group added several small drones to take pictures, and also equipped the guests with portable lenses, so as not to miss a little wonderful picture. The outbound journey is still the subway and bus. Jiuxi is more popular than Wumang Mountain. There are more people in line at the ticketing station. The two people who showed up with photographers, bodyguards and equipment naturally attracted more attention. "Is this filming a show?" "I heard that this kind of attraction can meet people who filmed a show before, and I really met." "Then do you recognize who this is? The short omega is a bit familiar. " There were many grandpas and aunts who came out to play in the newspaper group. Although this group of people was a little excited, but after all, the audience was different. Most people did not recognize Cheng Que, but the young people felt familiar. However, the Chinese peoples instinct to join in the excitement caused them to share a lot of attention, until a more fashionable aunt slapped her thigh and shouted, "Ah, I remember, this is not what my daughter likes. Is that an angel?! Oh, the real person is quite beautiful." "Angel, what angel?" She said, she has been impressed by how many hot searches and movies have been followed in the past few years, "Anto! That's not Anto !"

The crowd was a little turbulent for a while, and Cheng Que was a little dazed. He was happily waiting to line up, but he heard howls, and then he noticed that many people turned their heads and stared at him.

"Ah, everyone line up, don't be messy." She subconsciously smiled at the crowd, her voice soft, "Don't cause trouble to other staff."

"Can Anto give me an autograph?" An Alpha boy squeezed He came over and said excitedly with a pen and paper in hand.

"Ah, my name is Cheng Que." Cheng Que looked at the waiting person behind him, and gave him an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry, I'm working now, it's not suitable for personal problems."

Li Yin said nothing. Standing next to him loudly, Alpha is tall and strong, making people know that she is not easy to mess with.

The boy uttered a loud voice and noticed the commotion around him. Although he was regretful, he was too embarrassed to disturb the idol's work. He blushed and said sorry and gave up first.

Soon staff from the scenic spot came to guide them. The program team had contact beforehand. The program team made special treatment for them, opened the fast channel to let people in, and separated people by the way to maintain the order in the neighborhood.

In fact, this kind of filming shows will be cleared for a short time, this time it is their work mistakes.

Unlike the Wumang Mountain next door, Jiuxi focuses on the scenery of mountain waterways and the summer resort built on the mountainside. The Mountain Resort here is a royal property. It was built a long time ago by a prince who gave the country here. In modern times, the prince cut off the inheritance. The royal family and the villa were taken back together. Before the new century, a part of the area was opened and turned into a tourist area. , I earn a lot of ticket money every year.