Hurt: Mya Daniels story chapter 1

You know what pain is? Have you ever felt like shit? Like your nothing? have you ever sat in your room with a gun to your head for hours and hours? if you have good for you, you know pain and heartache if not listen to my story and see if you can figure it out.

(THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK, HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. I WOULD LIKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IN ORDER TO MAKE MY CREATIONS BETTER FOR YOU READERS :) ENJOY)

"DONT YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER RANDY!" My brother yelled as my stepfather Randy held my older sister down on the bed, i was maybe about five. My brother just got back from getting me from being sold again for my mothers habit.  

"Shut the fuck up, her mother doesn't do me no good, so maybe she will" my sister screamed and cried and tried to break free from his grip. My brother panicked and i could see the anger and fear and frustration blazing through his eyes. He picked up a lamp and and bashed it on Randy's head his body dropped on my sister, she wiggled from underneath him and stood up trying to cover herself with her ripped clothes. My brother started to hold her, then Randy started to wake up.  

"Boy you don' fucked up now." blood dripping from the top of his, he reached for my brother but Ky pushed him back. Randy was still a little dazy and stumbled back then with all his force he punched Ky in the face. A grown man fighting a 14-year-old what a shame. while my brother was getting pounced on my other brother who was only 6 found Randy's gun. And shot it. POW POW POW! Randy's body soon went numb and dropped right infront of me. i aint know much back then but i sure did know i was happy Randy wouldn't touch me anymore or stick his dirty dick in my sister. Ky grabbed the gun from my brother khalil and then my mother walked in. Aw fucking great. we could tell she was still high.  

"My baby!" she ran to randy's side and cradled him like she never cradled us. she threatened to send Ky to jail, and she did. That bitch took my brother away from me. All we had now was my sister Venus. She took care of me and Khalil and often fought my mom. we would usually stay at her friends house til my mother would come get us and sell us. i remember sitting in a dirty dark basement with khalil holding each other and telling each other its all right. Sometimes we'll be in there for days, or weeks or months. No food, No water, Nothing. The Men would always take khalil and bring him back after hours with bruises all over him. But there was one Guy, his name was Price. He was a big time drug dealer everyone respected him. He would find us and take us back to Venus. and this became normal. being sold like animal was just a routine for my brother and i.

ONE YEAR LATER~~~~~~~ 

Different men had been coming in and out with and for my mother plenty of times. Some look at us in pitty some in sick lust like the new guy Jeffory. He cant keep his hands off me or my brother. In the day he beats us till we bleed, then at night he sneaks in my room and lays in bed with me. he would tell me to shhh and try for bribe me with candy and when i would say no he would hit me. then he would take my small hands and put them on his dick. each time i nearly threw up from disgust. He never got far because Venus always come home at night. over time Venus came a fighter, as pretty as she was with her vibrant caramel skin and brown hair and eyes she was no one to fuck with. she wasn't afraid to fight a man, or fight dirty. so Jeffory and my mother stood clear.  

Venus doesn't know about what happens at night, because i know if i tell her she'll go to jail to then me and khalil would have no one. Venus tries to help my mother, get her checked in but my mother always leaves and go back to a ally to shoot up. I know at one point my mother was good because when she is sober i can see some type of love in her eyes. but as for Khalil he hates her and still to this day he wishes he can burn her alive and spit on her grave. So i Put up with Jeffory and all the other men who came after him.

TWO YEARS LATER~~~~~~~ 

"Mya wake up, wake up!" khalil shook me hard to get me up probed up on my elbow and forced my eyes to see.  

"What khalil" i sad annoyed.  

"Ky's coming home! hes on his way now" my brother was beeming, and so was i. I haven't felt this happy since. Shit, i actually never felt this happy. That got me up super fast. Me, Venus, and Khalil both had huge grins on our faces outside our house. Then a black Rang Rover pulled up, Out came my.brother. Fresh and clean and swagged out wich made curious, but we all ran and hugged him anyways. i missed his arms, then after him came this short girl with bright brown almost orange hair, and a boy a little older than me by a year or two with eyes to die for. She greeted Venus and waved to us but my focus was all on this boy. Little did i know they will change my life.