Chapter 2

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

I glanced back forth at my mom and dad before crossing my legs, they're talking about a woman since this afternoon and I can't help but be wonder who is it.

I suddenly came back here in Seoul from New York after my bonding with my friends, it's more likely i can say lived there in New York for about 4 years with my friends just to forget my ex girlfriend who i broke up years ago.

Mom rested her eyes on me before smiling i smile back before licking my lips.

How are you there in New York?. "Mom asked"

I'm fine there met lots of people they're good and kind. "I said and nodded at my own statement"

Sorry if we cant visits you the time you're in New York, you know it's just busy in companies and partnerships to every company. "Mom said and i nodded understanding"

I understand, speaking of the company i heard this time you had a partnership with the most big and successful company here in Korea?. "I asked and they nodded"

Lee Company is the one we had partnership and luckily they accept it. "Dad said and i nodded"

I'm curious who's the Woman you and mom been talking since earlier?. "I asked and they look each other"

That woman is Mr.Lee's daughter and she's Byun Lena the new Chief operating officer of the Lee's company. "Dad said and my heart beat thumping on my chest at the mention of her name"

I look around not wanting to hear any of those information, i lived in New York to forget her and all our memories but I didn't know once i come back here it will flashing back that sudden but I can't do about that, the fact that she lives here in Korea.

My eyes rested on the big screen as well my parents did.

Is that Y/n?. "Mom asked pointing the big screen"

Yes she is. "Dad responded and lean his back on the couch"

Probably returning in States. "Dad said and I squint my eyes on the Tv realizing she's the girl i have met in parking lot an hours ago"

Lee Y/n shouldn't let her mom's position to be taken specially by her step sister. "Mom said and i raised my eyebrow"

At the heard of what my mom just said so She must be Lee Y/n?.

And who is she?. "I asked raising my eyebrow"

She's Lee Y/n daughter of Mr.Lee and late Mrs.Lee. "Mom said and i look at the Tv before nodding"