Chapter 27

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

After the wedding ended we thank all we invited and specially my grandparents and Mr and Mrs.Kim who I thank mostly.

The dim lights inside the bathroom plus the night view outside, is just very romantic and flower petals are all around the penthouse.

I'm already done refreshing myself up and lastly i put my silk robe on, i release my hair from tying earlier and before i look at the wide mirror facing me.

I stood straight and close my eyes to rest for a bit when a hand touches my waist.

I slowly open my eyes to see my husband hugging me from the back and his head on my shoulder.

I smile as he started to trail a small kisses around my neck.

Already done refreshing up?. "Taehyung asked and i nodded before taking glance of him"

Without wasting a time Taehyung kiss my lips and i didn't stop him instead i kiss him back.

He hold my waist while we kiss each other and my arms are on his shoulder, he slowly push me until my back met the sink counter of the bathroom.

My left arms leave his shoulder and made it way on the counter to support me from standing.

Don't worry you won't gonna fall down. "Taehyung words brushing on my lips before he again kiss my lips, he place his one hand on top of my left hand that's on the counter before locking my hands"

Our kiss turns smoothly, aggressively and into sensual, he bite my bottom lips that makes my mouth to open and he suddenly enter his tongue exploring.

He let go of my hand from locking and his hand made it way again to my waist, i close my eyes and i feel we are walking in slow.

My foot met something and i feel myself sat on the soft material and when i open my eyes, we reach the bed.

Without thinking i take a hold of Taehyung's neck tie that made him lean on me, i kiss him and he put hi hands beside my head to support himself to not to fall to me.

Our lips move in sync and his free hand made their way to the ribbon of my silk robe revealing my body to him, he started to remove his neck tie, clothes and with only his undergarments.

He smirk at me and his lips made their way to my face, jaw and neck, he leaves a sweet kiss on my neck before he planted a painful but pleasure hickey on every part of my neck.

I hold the sheets to prevent a sound to leave my mouth, and i feel his smirk widen.

While working on my neck he started to remove my undergarments among his, i breathed heavily on what he did on my neck before he chuckled.