Chapter 5

The next day

The next day

Y/n's POV

I glanced at my wrist watch to see it's 10am in the morning, i look to my laptop via zoom with my boarding team in Shim's company.

It's hard to work in distance specially the time here in Korea and in states are different, i set all the papers before signing.

I've been in the via zoom since 8am and a few more minutes until it's done.

Ara my secretary inform me that Lena called for a meeting 10am in conference area about something important, I'm wondering what meeting it will be.

Well the via zoom is now done and please grace do update me if something good or bad happened in the company. "I said and grace nodded"

Yes Ms.Shim. "Grace said before bowing"

Ms.Shim aren't you planning to come back here?. "Mrs.Lim asked and i look around"

I have been also thinking coming back in states but the fact that something on me saying i should stay here, or lived longer here.

For now I don't have any plan coming back on states. "I said and look to them before they nodded"

I exhale before shutting my laptop, i glanced at my watch to see 10:20am, i stood up from my seats before stepping outside of my office.

I made my way to the elevator and set to the 15th floor which the conference room is.

The elevator open and i step outside and walk through the hallway leading to the conference area.

I open the door of conference room to see them all here except for my dad.

You're 20 minutes late. "Lena started checking her watch"

Where's Mr.Lee?. "I asked not answering Lena"

Mr.Lee is not feeling well and he decided not to come to work. "Dad's secretary said before i sat on my seats"

Why did you called a meeting?. "I asked and look to her"

Our sales in Lee's company is decreasing. "Lena said looking at me"

Did you called a meeting just for this?. "I asked looking around"

Dad is not around and I'm in charge with this and i need is all the boarding teams idea about this problem. "Lena said firmly"