Chapter 17

His words stabbed me and I can't explain how i am suddenly feeling a completely broken

I stood up from my seats to see his back facing me and start to walk away.

I love you. "I suddenly said and it takes him a second to halt on walking"

So please don't leave me. "My voice cracked and a tear rolled down on my face"

I'm sorry that i lately realize that i also have a feelings for you. "I said"

My emotions are mixed sadness and anger crept me up, not caring you like me. "I said and lick my lips"

You know it's also hard for me seeing you around not able to approach you, i know that's what i want. "I said and his back still facing me from afar"

You witnessed me on my weakest spot and you're always there for me, but I'm too blind not to see it. "I said in cracked voice"

I'm sorry for that. "I said and shake my head"

It's okay if you're leaving, I won't force you to stay. "I said and turn my attention at my bag and grab it before walking passed him when he suddenly hold my wrist and connect his lips to mine"

A sudden tear rolled down on my face as the warmness of his lips deliver to my body.

His lips leaves mine before he embrace me, Taehyung caressed my back before i hug his body.

I'm sorry. "I said barely there and he shook his head"

It's okay don't worry about that I understand you. "Taehyung said"

I won't gonna leave you and I'll stay by your side. "Taehyung added and i lick my lips before he release the hug and look to me"

I understand you Y/n, you don't need to apologize. "Taehyung said and smile at me before he again spoke"

His next words makes my heart beats faster.

So, will you be my. "Taehyung pauses"

Girlfriend?. "Taehyung asked with a hope on his eyes"

I stare at him with my tired eyes, he asked me to be his girlfriend and it's not bad if I'll accept it right.