Chapter 3

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

I gathered all the papers that needed my sign and I already end the partnership of my company in Lee's company.

I think this for every minute if I'm doing right or not?. But now, I already decided that I'm going to do what i want even me and my dad are going to argue about this.

I can't stay just seeing my dad giving mom's position to other else, once the compete between Shim's and Lee started I won't gonna step back.

To all the co company and partnership who had sign in Lee's company sorry to say but when the Lee's Company falls everything will falls.

A knock disturbed me from thinking, my secretary step inside my office before i clasp my hand on my glass table.

Ms.Shim your via meeting with Lee's company are already set up in the meeting area. "Grace my secretary said and i nodded"

I already talked to my lawyer to change my last name from Lee to Shim, my grandparents agreed with that and now all my partnership and co company, workers called me Ms.Shim.

Let's go. "I said and stood up from my seats before walking leading outside"

I walk as my secretary in my side holding some papers, i glanced at my wrist watch to see it's 5pm which means 10am morning in Korea.

I enter inside to be greeted by board members, i nodded before sitting on the middle to see a MacBook that connected to the projector behind me.

I click the MacBook as my dad shown up on the screen, grace bowed before standing next to me.

Good evening Ms.Lee. "Dad said"

Ms.Shim. "I corrected him"

About the partnership are you serious about ending it?. "He asked and i stood straight"

I'm sure about that Mr.Lee and beside my company is nothing to do with Lee's company that's why I'm cutting the connection between the two. "I said clearly"

There's no problem in Lee's company for you to end the deal. "He said"

I know but i know what's best in my company and the best is cutting the connection between your company and mine. "I said before inhaling"

I have my own ways and tactics on how can i grew bigger my company not needing Lee's company help and the fact that mom is not here, I'd like to stand by myself. "I said before looking at my boarding team"

I look to my secretary as she handed me a folder I raised my eyebrow before grabbing and open it.

It's a proposal of Mr.Lee your dad, Ms.Shim. "Grace said and my hands trail to every page before looking at the screen"