Chapter 10

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

I look to Taehyung who's beside me looking around, i examine his face before asking myself a question.

Why is he keep bothering me, going near me and always approaching me.

Even I already tell to him when our last met at the elevator that weren't going to approach each other, that was the last.

These past few days after the incident happened he confront me saying "i would never kissed him for no reason".

Did i did it on purpose?.

I look in front to see some of workers are dancing and talking.

Including dad who's dancing with Lena.

A voice from my side disturb me from looking at them.

Taehyung lean on my ears before speaking.

Wanna dance?. "Taehyung asked but more likely he said"

He extend out his hands for me before i look deeply into his eyes.

You want to dance with me?. "I asked and he only gives me a smile before chuckling"

I settled my purse on the cocktail table before slipping my hands into his, he lead me until we reach in front.

Your first time dancing with someone?. "Taehyung asked once we reach in front"

I guess so. "I said and he nodded before his hands make it way to waist holding it"

While his hands is resting on my waist, my hands made their way to one of his arms and before he entwine my hands to his.

We move in a small steps as the romantic song play.

I look into his face as a smirk forming on his lips, he hold my waist not to tight before he lean to speak on my ears.

Our last met up in elevator I remember you said that was our last approaching and meet up. "Taehyung pauses as his breathe fanning on my neck"

But I didn't expect we're here now more likely talking. "Taehyung said and he glances at me before i look away"