Chapter 25

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

My bodyguards open the exit door for me, i made my way to the glass fence that's shows the night city view.

I bite my lips to control myself from tearing up.

As the judge announce the final statement i look to Taehyung to see a tears welled up on his eyes.

I know the look on his eyes, he's hurt because of what's happening.

I know even he and Lena are finally done i feel Taehyung still care for her, i can't just remove it to my head since the day i say to him that my step sister is the one who planted a bomb on my car.

It's hard for me not to notice what's happening between Taehyung and Lena, even he will not say it but i feel it.

I gulp heavily and the cold wind hitting my face, a sounds of footsteps heard behind.

Y/n. "A familiar voice said"

It's cold, what are you doing here?. "Taehyung asked and i inhale heavily before wiping my tears away"

N-nothing, i just want to see the night view here. "I said and my lips parted before looking at the back to see him"

My eyes met him and his eyes soften before he embrace my body.

A sudden tear rolled down on my face as i hold tightly his clothes.

Don't cry."Taehyung said on my ears and i nodded while he caressed my hair."

I want to shove away the thoughts about him and Lena but it's just, I can't.

I need to show you something. "Taehyung release the hug and tuck my hair on my ears"

If you want?. "Taehyung asked and i inhale and shove my thoughts before nodding"

Y-yeah i want. "I said trembling"

A silence filled the inside the car as i look outside to see the night lights.

Since i agreed at him earlier we haven't talk inside the car and it's okay for me to clear up my thoughts.

We're here. "Taehyung suddenly said and i look to the road before looking at him"

I smile fainted before opening the door by myself, i waited him until he get outside.