Chapter 15

Lena's POV

Lena's POV

It's Monday and my work on Lee's company just got ended.

I notice Taehyung isn't too close to Y/n these past few weeks and months, even they're seeing each other in the company they're avoiding each other.

When they're in parking lot alone there's a chance for them to talk but they did was avoidance.

Well I'm kinda happy about that the fact that Taehyung slowly realize what i said to him.

I known Y/n more than you think, i know she's not going to date or like a guy who is someone's ex or should i say my ex.

And if i were you move on, because at the end you'll be hurt.

I flopped down on the sofa before looking at mom to see her in deep thoughts.

She sense my stare and mom look back at me.

What are you looking at?. "Mom asked and I nibble my lips"

The news about the stranger man who stabbed Y/n was already found out a week ago and he's already in jail.

Lots of Lee's worker are suspecting me that i command that man to kill Y/n, I won't blame them all Lee's workers are seeing us fighting together, of course they will say i did that.

My reputation is being damaged about that wrong accusation and suddenly mom's name popped on my head, i look to her before speaking.

Mom tell me. "I pauses and she look to me"

Are you the one who command that man to stabbed Y/n?. "I asked hoping not"

She look to me widen eyes before glaring.

What did you say?. "Mom asked and i gulp"

Do you think i did that?. "Mom asked and straighten my body"

You can't blame me mom, that's my hunch on you. "I said irritated"

All Lee's workers are accusing me for saying i command that man to kill Y/n, even I didn't even know about that. "I said"

Yes i did. "Mom suddenly said and i sigh heavily"

I don't know what to react on what she said, the fact the she's the one who's behinds Y/n incidents.

I'm the one who is suffering mom and it's not you!. "I said firmly"

Tell me did you also killed Mrs.Lee?. "I asked impatiently and mom look to me glaring"

Did you also poison Mrs.Lee that's why she died, you also did that to Y/n mom!. "I pauses"