Chapter 16

I halt on walking to see from the reflection of the glass wall to see Lena approach Y/n

It's been 5 months since Mrs.Lee died. "Lena said and Y/n suddenly look to her"

It's very early for Mrs.Lee to leave this world. "Lena said"

I know it's been 5 months since my mom died and what are you trying to say, are you planning to visit her?. "Y/n asked and she look coldly before Lena chuckled"

Why would i visit her, she's not even my mom and weren't even related to each other. "Lena suddenly said and Y/n gaze turn into glaring"

What did you say?. "Y/n asked"

Didn't you heard me, i said why would i visit Mrs.Lee she's not even my mom. "Lena said"

I know she's not your mom, in the tone of your voice are you insulting me?. "Y/n asked coldly"

Is it too obvious?. "Lena asked before chuckling"

By the way, your Birthday is in Thursday and you're turning 27th but sadly. "Lena pauses and Y/n look to her glaring"

Stop. "Y/n warned"

Sadly it's your first time going to celebrate your birthday without a mom. "Lena said and Y/n tighten her fist"

I really don't know why Mrs.Lee needed to overdose herself in wine. "Lena said and i stood straight before she continue her words"

Is your mother is a Alcoholism?. "Lena asked mocking in her tone"

Watch your mouth Lena, you have no rights to talk that to my mom specially she just got died months ago, respect her. "Y/n said firmly raising her voice"

At first I thought your mom was really kind to me but i was wrong, it's all just an act. "Lena said not caring on what Y/n just got said"

If you can't respect her when she's alive but respect her now that she just got died. "Y/n said and Lena chuckled"

Why would i respect her, did you know you and your mom ruined my mom's life and mine. "Lena said glaring at Y/n"

Excuse me?. "Y/n asked"

Ruined your life?. "Y/n asked"

Mom already told me that your mom steal dad's love for my mom. "Lena pauses and i raised my eyebrow remain listening to them"

And you and your mom steal everything that was belong to us, the house company and dad. "Lena said and Y/n look to her angrily"