Chapter 13

3rd person's POV

3rd person's POV

It's 10pm night, all the lights on Y/n's house are all off and all the maids and bodyguards are already sleeping except for the guards outside.

A man who all wears in black outfits wandered inside of Y/n's house hallway.

Hello Ma'am. "The man who wears in all black said as he answer the call"

You're now inside her house, right. "The woman said"

Yes Ma'am and gladly when she's following me earlier i confused them. "The man said firmly"

Well. "The woman pauses"

Do it now. "The woman said and laugh sadistically after that"

Yes Ma'am. "The man said before the woman ended the call"

The stranger man made his way though the hallway before looking around to double check that no one in servant are awake.

He made his way upstairs before looking around only to find the first door which is Y/n's bedroom.

He take a hold of her sharp knife before he can open the door, the door suddenly open.

He lift his eyes before he mets Y/n's eyes, without a minute the man suddenly stabbed her on the stomach.

Y/n widen her eyes before she glanced at her stomach and hold it to see blood spilling, the man stabbed her again before doing it thrice.

Before leaving he lift his free hand before pressing hardly her stomach, she hissed extremely in pain before inhaling and exhaling heavily.

The man lastly glanced before he's nowhere in sight, he went to the back door before he close the door and left the house without anyone noticing.

Y/n shut tightly her eyes before her hands hold tightly the door to support her from standing, in a second the stab wound increase the pain before her free hands made their way to the button to press it, to alarm all the bodyguards and maids that something bad happened.

The around is very dark only dim lights are on and without a minutes Y/n passed out on the floor, as she can't endure the extreme pain.