Chapter 24

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

I already return in Lee's company a days after i visited my parents grave with Taehyung, and i found out things inside the company have all been change, Lena fired all the workers that in my side and remain what it's in her side.

If she did that because she's mad at me I don't care and if she's mad at me because her mom didn't survive, well i can't do about that and in fact her mom needs to pay for what she did but she died.

Since i am now back, i want all my employees to be back. "I said in the meeting room"

It's my request as a CFO and partnerships of this company. "I said and look around"

I'm the CEO and my decision is no, I won't let that happen. "Lena said and look at me"

In what you did lots of CEO aren't trusting Lee's company, because of firing a workers without an exact and a valuable reason. "I said straight to the point"

I don't care and mostly i don't need them. "Lena said and i rolled my eyes"

Of course you don't need them because they already done helping you, right. "I said and she stood up from her seats"

If you're here to insult me in front of my workers and board members, you may leave we don't need you. "Lena said and i stood up from my seats"

I made my way in front of her before raising my eyebrows.

Just enjoy being the CEO and after this, this position you want will be gone. "I said barely there and she look at me glaring"

Well let see if my position will be gone or yours. "Lena said slowly"

I made my way through the hallway before entering the elevator to se no one, just me.

Hello?. "I asked answering my phone"

It's me Detective Geun. "Mr.Geun said and i lick my lips"

Is there any new news about my accident?. "I asked and tighten holding my phone"

I already found some few evidence. "Mr.Geun said and my phone vibrated"

I look to see a message from my detective, i press it to see a few pictures.

Those are new evidence i found yesterday Ms.Shim an—. "Mr.Geun words cut when i spoke"

Who's this man?. "I asked and squint my eyes on the screen of my phone"