Chapter 26

A days had already passed

I already return in Lee's company not being a CFO but a Chief executive officer, things have already change and I already hire back again my workers and the workers on Lena's side i let them to work in my company.

We already visits my parents graves the day after Taehyung propose to me.

About my parents house i decided it to be vacant and i don't want to lived there knowing i have lots of memory with them and i don't want to be remind that again.

Congratulations Y/n and my son. "Mr.Kim said as the meeting with Mr and Mrs.Kim inside my office ended"

Well i guess you're soon to be Mrs.Kim huh. "Mrs.Kim said and i chuckled before looking at Taehyung who is smiling but seems a smirk on his face"

Congrats again my daughter in law and son. "Mrs.Kim said and i nodded and smile before bowing"

I think we should go now, we have a meeting in Kim's company to do. "Mrs.Kim said while looking at her wrist watch before Mr.Kim patted Taehyung's arms"

Take care Mr and Mrs.Kim. "I said and lead them outside of my office"

I close the door and look back at Taehyung who is sitting on the sofa.

I made my way passing him before he take a hold of my hands and pull me down to sat on his lap.

I lick my lips before staring at him.

And what's the matter?. "I asked and raised my eyebrow"

He pecked my lips before he give me a small box, and i look to him perplexed.

Don't tell m—. "Taehyung cut my words as he open the box and lift something to see a keys"

I take a hold of the keys before i examine it.

I know these are keys but for what?. "I asked and he smile before we stood up"

Come with me. "Taehyung said and i nodded at him before going on my table and close all the important things"

Taehyung park the car outside of a big and tall gate, and he open the door for me and i step out before looking around.

He put his arms around my shoulder and i look at him from the left side.

You will see. "Taehyung said and i nodded before a guards open the gate door"

I look around and it's a massive mansion, a lake view plus a city view.