Not A Chapter

I really try not to do these "not a chapter" updates at all...but somtimes you can't help it. And right now, I can't. Y'all deserve an explanation to why I haven't updated in almost 3 months.

First: work. Dear lord baby Jesus...it's insane. My clients have been driving me up the wall, and although I love them, they make it hard to try and write while at work.

Second: boyfriend. I've been spending a crazy amount of time with my boyfriend, and spending nights at his house, where my computer is NOT at. I know, I know, bring it with you dummy! But seriously...no. When I'm with him, I want to actually be with him. You know? Spend time with him, laugh with him...not ignore him while I type away on my keyboard. No. I love y'all, and I love this story...but no.

And I'm sorry, but it's gonna be even longer now until I can upload a new chapter because my great uncle just died, and it's crazy because nobody in my family anticipated it, and he recently moved to Wisconsin, so we're having to do two different memorials/funerals/thingys for him in the two states. So. Lots of stuff there.

I just wanted to let y'all know. I feel bad, really really awful...but I can't help it right now. I'll get back to it as soon as I can...thank y'all for being patient, and understanding during this time.

Love,

FayAnne <3