Words of Destruction

As soon as I open the door to my apartment, Dyllan picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. My face is now directly in front of (or behind?!) his butt, and I smirk. Gosh, he has a nice ass. I think to myself as I lean forward and bite one cheek.

                "Hey!" He jumps. "Save that for the bedroom, babe." He reaches up and smacks me across my ass as hard as he can in this position.

                I giggle.

                As we enter the bedroom, Dyllan gets a firm grip on my waist, and throws me onto the bed. He immediately climbs on top of me, and pulls my hands up above my head.

                "God, I've missed you." He whispers as he leans forward to kiss my neck.

                "I've missed you, too, Dyllan." I moan, trying to pull my hands out of his strong grip.

                "No, Kay... It's my turn to control how things go now."

                "Okay..."

                "Do you still have that double bracelet your mom got you for Christmas that one year?" Dyllan asks, staring at my hands with a smirk on his face.

                "I do. It's in my jewelry box, over on my dresser." I look over at it, to show him.

                He kisses my lips one more time, just a small peck, and stands up and walks over to the dresser. As he opens one of the drawers in it, a small folded up piece of paper falls  out from underneath it. I see him frown as he picks it up.

                "What's this, Kay?" He asks, turning to face me.

                "Um... I don't actually know." I say, getting up to walk over to him and grab the paper, starting to unfold it.

                Dyllan,

                                I am so sorry I didn't say goodbye. I couldn't even look you in the eyes after everything happened...there was no way that I could tell you I was leaving. I know it'll hurt. But I have to do this. You deserve to be happy. And if you're with me, you'll only ever think of what just happened... I know it's all I'll ever be able to think about now.

                I wanted to let you know that I'm sorry. For losing our baby. For ruining all of your plans for us. For taking away your future. It's my fault. I should've known. I should have been paying more attention...or something...I don't know. I'm so sorry.

                I wish I could sleep. I can't. I keep seeing it all happen in my head when I close my eyes. It's been in slow motion though... I just watch the truck drift into my lane...and I can't move. And see the steering wheel slam into my stomach. I don't feel anything though. Not physically, anyways. I don't know why I'm telling you this though. You don't need this.

                You deserve to be happy, Dyl. I can't do that for you anymore. Not now. Not after all of this. Forget about me. Forget about the future that we had all planned out. Forget about everything we talked about. You'll meet someone else...a girl who's perfect for you. She'll make you happier than you've ever been, and she won't lose your baby. She'll protect your future with her life. She won't be weak like me...

                I love you. No, forget that to. Please. Just...just make a good life for yourself...

                Bye...

                Looking over at Dyllan, I can see the tears streaming down his face.

                "Why didn't you give this to me?" He asks in a bleak voice.

                "What?" I ask, looking at him strangely. "Why would I have? This was my closure. This is what I needed to think in order to leave. I needed to know that you would move on...that you would forget me."

                "Because I needed closure too, Kristen. You weren't the only one that lost everything. How many fucking times do I have to tell you that?" He growls, turning to glare at me. "Do you know how much it hurt, thinking you'd left without giving me a second thought? That you didn't care about me, or how I felt? It was really fucking shitty, Kristen. It killed me." I look into his eyes, and can see the years of sadness that I caused.

                "I'm so sorry..." I start, but hear my phone ringing from the other room. "Hang on..." Walking into the living room, I see my phone on the counter and run over to catch it before it goes to voicemail. "Hello?" I answer, not looking at the screen to see who it was.

                "Kristen Weeks?" A man's voice asks.

                "Yes, this is her. May I ask who this is?"

                "This is Detective Green. I need you to come down to the local police station please, we have some questions we need to ask you."

                "What? Why, what happened? Is everything okay?"

                "Please ma'am, just come down to the station immediately."

                Looking over at Dyllan, I furrow my eyebrows, and say that I'm on my way...

                What the hell happened...?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

        I know it's short, and I'm sorry y'all. It's late, and I knew that if I didn't upload this now, it would be a while before I would. So, here's to some motivation and an update!

        Hope y'all like it, new chapter should be up soon.

        Also, please remember to be respectful of people's work. We do this because this is what we love to do...not because we have to.

        HOLY SHIT Y'ALL!!! 200K?! Thanks so much!!!

        Love y'all,

        FayAnne. <3