The Conversation (The Filler Chapter)

The tranquilizers were setting in nicely, I could feel the cooling medicine flow down each of my veins, down my thigh-from where they'd injected me- and then back up the other side, all the way to my heart....

          I was officially chill.

          I closed my eyes, and drifted back to what I had seen in that flashback. The one of me in the pool. What triggered the flashback of that man trying to hurt me?

          "Kristen?" A timid man's voice asks.

          "Mhmmm.." I murmur, not really all that aware of what's actually going on in the present.

          "How are you doing, sweetheart?" He asks.

          "I'm okay...."

          "Oh? Are you?"

          I nod. He nods.

          An awkward silence ensued.

          "So...are you going to talk to me about...whatever happened earlier?" He asks hesitantly.

          "I don't know."

          "Well...how about you tell me why you freaked out so hard, and told me to go to hell?"

          "Because there was just...so much going on, and I thought I remembered something, and it terrified me. And you were...I mean, it's not like you did anything too horrible, but...you scared me. And...I just wanted you gone.....I'm sorry."

          "Don't apologize,  Princess. It's fine. So, do you want to tell me what you think you remember?"

          "Well...I don't know. We were in a pool, and I must have been doing laps, like I do at the college now-I mean, like I used to do at the college." Shaking my head, I internally wonder when I'll ever get my memory back....or if I will.

          "Don't worry, Sweetie. It'll come back eventually. I promise. And I'll be here with you every step of the way...okay?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

I know you all probably feel like I betrayed you with how short this chapter is...but never fear! I shall write again, soon! (:

*giggles*

I know, I know, I'm a dork. But you guys wouldn't love me if I wasn't. :p

So, I'll update again soon...please don't hate me for this short update.

Love you guys, SOOOO MUCH!!

FayAnne(: