Chapter 26

Revenant pushed (Y/N) with his hand, but she didn't react to him at all. He began to worry. What if that slap killed her? He moved her hair and saw blood run down onto his fingers.

"Oh fuck..." He hissed. Revenant wrapped a night gown around her and picked her up and left the house, locking the door behind him. "You better be alive... I hope..." He mummbled the last part as he ran into Mirage's bar to fimd everyone sat down, talking.

When they looked at him, they gasped and ran to (Y/N) and took him from his arms in a rush.

"Hey!" Pathfinder looked down at (Y/N). "Friend? You alright?"

"Path, she is unconscious... and bleeding." Wraith replied and when Lifeline when to check other parts of her body she realised she wasn't wearing any clothes.

"Oh..." She covered her body back up. "I need to take her next door."

"I'll help carry." Pathfinder offered and picked up the woman. "Let's go!" They walked past Revenant as he went to follow, but he was grabbed by Caustic.

"We need to talk."

"What about? I need to see her." He growled at the rest of the gang.

"Do you know what happened last night?" Horizon asked the robot who used to be human. He shook his head a 'no'. "You turned into a Werewolf and judging by how you two smell, you mated with her last night."

"Mated?"

"It means you two did it!" Octane yelled and Revenant growled.

"I know what it means!" He grabbed Octane by the neck. "It was not the way I wanted the first time with her to go!" He threw him onto thr floor as he groaned in pain. "I slapped her this morning because I felt embarressed for being shown!" He took a step back and fell onto his knees. "Just... leave me alone, skinbags." They all looked at him in shock at his feelings, especially Loba.

"Well, well... And I thought simulacrums were heartless." They all heard a voice as everybody looked at the person who talked.

"You..." Horizon gasped and took a step back.

"Ash." Revenant growled and stood up.

"Long time no see. I see you are as weak as ever." She joked with him as he growled and his systems began to heat up quickly from his anger.

"Horizon?" Loba held her as she had passed out against her.

Seer was also kind of new and confused about all the people here.

"Can someone tell me what's going on?" He asked as Wraith looked at him.

"All of us has someone to hate here. We all have a backstory. Like Loba and Revenant. Me and my future-self that tells me voices of what's happening. Horizon and Ash. Caustic and Crypto. We all have fall outs in the end." She explained as Seer nodded.

"Get out of my way, Ash." Revenant growled. "I have to go see (Y/N)."

"Oh? Is she your loved one?" Ash chuckled as he snarled. "So it wouldn't hurt if I killed her?"

"No!" His hand turned into a dagger, but he was stabbed in his metallic chest. Ash's blade was forced through his body as everyone gasped. "Why you..." His eyes turned red as he snatched her neck and lifted her from the ground, her weight meaning nothing to him. "I WILL KILL YOU!"

"Stop it!" Octane grabbed the male's arm as the others tried to help, but they were all cut/bruised by the simulacrum who had just lost control of himself.

"LEAVE. (Y/N). ALONE!" He yelled and left the building, throwing Ash into a table, breaking it in two.

"Ash?" Mirage asked as she stood up and rubbed the pieces of wood of her body.

"I'm fine. What's with him?"

"He is defensive of the girl." Seer told her.

"Yeah, he is bloody crazy." Fuse took the last sip of his own shot of whiskey. "Everyone has fallouts like Wraith said."

"I see. He is a lot different then how I used to know him. He was a monster. He would kill everyone who gets in his way. He must've felt softer from meeting this... (Y/N)."

"Never say to hurt her." Loba warned. "Not only him will defend her. She is out friend, so you must get used to it."

"I know." Ash sat down at a brand-new table and sighed, resting against the seats of the bar.

"Time to order more tables again..." Mirage chuckled and walked to his other room, where his computer and equipment was.

---

Pathfinder and Lifeline had (Y/N) on an oxygen mask to keep her breathing order as the medic did her work on stopping the bleeding.

Pathfinder kept guard as Revenant walked to the door.

"Sorry, friend. She doesn't want to be disturbed right now."

"MOVE!" He yelled in anger and also some fear for his partner. "Now... I need to... see her..." His voice broke down as leaned against the wall with his head as Pathfinder saw some drops leave his face.

"Friend? Are you... crying!?" He asked and saw how Rev's face has black tears escaping his eyes and falling to the floor. "Wow, you must really love her."

"I'm no longer a monster... she changed me... I... I don't like it..." He choked on his words as the doors opened.

"You can see her." She told Revenant as he went to walk into the room, but Lifeline grabbed his arm. "Be careful with her. She maybe a little frightened, and naked because we have no clothes for her yet."

"Fine." He moved his arm away and walked into the room, closing the door behind him... to see her sittingon the bed with a bandage around her head, covering some (H/C) hair.

"R-Revenant..." (Y/N) looked over to him as he sat down on the chair next to the bed. "Y-You came to s-see me?"

"Of course I did. Why wouldn't I?"

"I thought you would be too angry to come see from how I saw you this morning." (Y/N) looked down at the bed, the blanket covering most of her body; only exposing her neck, arms and head.

"I was just confused and shocked, skinbag- I didn't mean to slap you so hard that is made you bleed." He spoke with slight worry for her health now. "I... I am... I'm..." He tried to say 'sorry' but it wasn't really something he would say.

Then again... he cried... he went soft in front of everyone multiple times now.

"I'm sorry..."

"I-It's fine, Revenant. Thank you." She held his cold hand as she smiled at him. "I forgive you."

"I'm not... thanks." He muttered and hugged her gently. "Don't tell anybody else about this moment. I am going soft in front of them all and another monster has joined."

"Who? That robot lady thing that I saw on the way here? What was her name? Ash?"

"NEVER TALK TO HER AGAIN!"

"W-Why not?"

"SHE'S A MONSTER! WORSE THAN ME! I KILL, BUT SHE IS DIFFERENT!"

"Ok, I trust you."

"I'll protect you... no matter what it takes me." He stood tall and looked brave and confident in himself.

"You're cute, Revvy."

"What!?" He snapped at her. "What type of name is that!? Revvy!?" He yelled.

"It's cute on you, Revenant." He calmed down slightly. "Sorry, I'll stop." She giggled, making him heat up again.

"Good. Now, I'll be back soon with some clothes."

"Thank you."

"Ahh..."