Chapter 32

Revenant opens his eyes as he looked around to see the morning sunrise from his side of the bed.

"Morning, Kaleb." He heard a voice from the doorway of the bedroom. "You okay?"

"I-I'm fine?" He spoke and noticed how different his voice was so he stood up and walked to the mirror and his jaw dropped at what he saw. "What is this...?" He looked at his pale hands,red and black shirt and shorts and then at (Y/N). "Is this real?"

"What is, silly?" (Y/N) walked to him and hugged him from behind as he didn't even feel like asking further. He felt... happy to know he was human again. Somehow. "Come on, Dylan is being a pain with his breakfast. He needs Daddy's help."

"Alright." He smiled and nodded. 'Who the hell is Dylan?' Revenant walked downstairs of the home that looked as normal as he remembered until he saw a young boy with blonde hair and blue eyes, not wanting to eat his cereal. "D-Dylan, why aren't you eating your food?" He asked, sitting in front of the child to see how the boy would react to him.

"Aah!" The boy stood up and screamed before running to hug his Mother. "Mommy, why is there a robot monster in the house!?" Dylan cried into her legs.

"Robot monster? What're you talking about, Dylan? That's your Father." (Y/N) rubbed his hair as she gave Revenant a confused look. "What does he mean by that?"

"I don't know." He knew exactly why. This had to be a dream, right? Dylan? Doesn't exist. The house is not this bright and everything just seems off as is. "(Y/N), dear. Please punch me as hard as you can in my face."

"Uhm... Okay?" She did as she was told but her fingers cracked and she yelled out in pain. Dylan took a few steps back before Revenant chuckled and snapped, his body melting into his simulacrum form.

---

Revenant gasped as he sat up with heavy pants. He looked around to notice that he was in his bed with (Y/N) hugging up to his legs.

"(Y/N). Wake up." The simulacrum put her surprisingly gently with his hard hand. She groaned before looking up at his glowing, yellow optics.

"Revenant? What's wrong?" She rubbed her heavy eyes and sat up, to look at him better, only to see him holding his own hands. "Hey... What's bothering you?" (Y/N) placed her hand on his shoulder before hearing a sigh.

"I had a dream. And that I was human, or so I thought, the-"

"Then our kid named Dylan thought you were a monster and then you were?"

"H-How did you..."

"I've had the dream multiple times, Revenant. I don't know why the dreams keep saying the kid's name was Dylan or that you were human. It is unrealistic." (Y/N) thought to herself and looked at the time from her phone. "Half 5. May as well get up. Wait, Bloodhound texted?"

"Bloodhound?" Revenant was now curious. Bloodhound never messaged (Y/N) or anybody for that matter.

"I need to tell you something. Meet me at the ship at 9:00am if possible. Sorry if this seems sudden." They were confused with this. (Y/N) stood up and yawned. "I wonder what's wrong with them."

"Maybe they want to marry that Salvo asshole." The simulacrum chukled before standing up himself and putting his cloth on.

"Revenant! That ain't very nice towards Walter."

"Does it honestly look like I give a shit, dear?" Pet names. Oh no. He stalked closer to her before wrapping his heavy arms around (Y/N)'s waist and pulled her close, his faceplate to hee neck. "I will be coming with you. I still don't trust them for what they did to you last year or so." His breath was warm or whatever the steam was. "And then maybe that goddamn hacker will find a way to get my DNA so we can finally have that child you wan- we wanted. And if Loba tries to stop this then I WILL kill her. Painfully and slowly." (Y/N) gulped at how protective, wanting and serious Revenant was. It sometimes makes her think if he was like this 360 years ago when he was human. "I wasn't always this protective. I would kill anybody under no circumstances, but now... I finally have something to live for an no longer feel like I am suffering with this cruel world." He was now whispered and clawing at her arms, lightly leaving some small cuts as a small amount of blood trailed down her arms. She didn't care right now. (Y/N) let Revenant speak, vent, growl or whatever. "If my head is destroyed then I will be on my last life. It is like another kill code. And to be honest, I would quit doing these hitman jobs and live my life with you before the end. You, weak, little, pathetic skinsuits has finally gave me a purpose in my simulacrum life... Well lives." He claws then sudden went deeper into her arm, and she yelped, making him stop and pull away. Revenant got some wet wipes and wiped her arms clean and huffed. "I apologize for that... and thanks... for letting me speak to you without disturbing my thoughts that came out."

"Anything for you, dear." (Y/N) kissed where his lips would be and he did his best to make it just as passionate. "Rev..."

"This feel good, girly?" He squeezed her thighs and chuckled.

"Y-Yeah..."

"Good."

---

"Bloodhound?" (Y/N) walked into the dropship and saw them sitting on the main, red couch as she joined them. "Bloodhound, what's the matter?" She placed her hand on their shoulder.

"You love Revenant, don't you?" They suddenly asked, looking at her from their slouched position.

"I-I do. Why? Is something wrong between you and Walter?" (Y/N) asked curiously as Revenant stood on the far side of the ship, listening and watching carefully.

"Nei, nei." They were kind of shocked at the assumption of their relationship. It was anything but bad. Walter was charming, and really kind and protective with Bloodhound. Since Boone, Bloodhound vowed to be in the games and make him reach the proper, good afterlife, but now, Bloodhound knew to move on and now has Fuse. "I wanted to ask if you would help me plan... A party for him?"

"Party? What type of party?"

"It is his birthday today. That is why the Games are holding a match with 'happy birthday' banners around the map. Remember, like with Octane's last week?"

"Oh, yeah! That was a blast of a party."

"Perhaps."

"But of course. I'll help you set up a party for Walter! So will Revevant. Right, Revvy?"

"..." He scoffed and looked away. "Sure, whatever."

"Where will it be held?"

"At my house... In the woods just outside of town. The games will start in 3 hours from now, so I was wondering if we could go around and look for stuff to set up."

"Uhm, of course! Wait..." She then thought. "Oh my... Are you afraid of going out into town by yourself, Hound?"

"N-No!" They stood up in shock. "W-Why would I be?" Both (Y/N) and Revenant gave them a look of 'really'. "F-Fine. I am... It's because I hide myself behind this mask, and people tend to speak of me weirdly. That is why I don't tend to go out into town."

"Aww..." (Y/N) hugged Bloodhound tightly as they hugged back and sighed deeply. "I'll also help you pick out some good decorations for Fuse. I do know a bit about him from research with Crypto."

"Crypto?"

"Yeah... When Fuse first came to games, we searched of him since the party failed at Kings Canyon."

"I see." Bloodhound then nodded. "Shall we go?"

"Sure! Come on, Revvy Devvy."

"I will fucking slaughter you tonight." Revenant hissed and walked too close for comfort. "Never call me that again."

"Ooo, scary." She teased and Bloodhound was feeling on edge about this relationship. (Y/N) placed her finger on the underside of his cheek and traced to his chin and and smirked before walking off, leaving him stunned. "Sorry, Bloodhound. We have a very complexed relationship."

"I... I can see." They looked at Revenant who was now walking alongside the two of them. "This way."