Chapter 25

Smut Chapter Ahead!

Revenant had the closed and the moon shining brightly into the room that only had a light from the lamp. He growled and got on top of his mate. He sniffed and used his metal tongue to lick her cheek and neck gently, tasting (Y/N)'s skin.

"R-Revenant... W-What are you going to do?" He took off his red clothing and he used his claws to try to rip her costume off, so instead of him destroying it, she pushed him off and took it off herself, wearing her thin night wear underneath.

He growled and mounted her quickly used his claws to rip her nightwear and any other clothing she was wearing.

(Y/N) was now naked in his bed.

"R-Rev..." He began to lick up and down her body with his cold, non-wet tongue. She moaned quietly under him as his crotch plate snapped open when he pushed a button. He growled and used his cold hands to grabs her breasts and squeeze them slightly as his claws grazed over her soft skin.

"Grr..." He growled softly as he looked at her wetness and moved backwards to get a closer look. He sniffed and licked. (Y/N) immediately covered her mouth to hold back moans as the coldness and pleasure hit her. Revenant was a beast, but he was quite gentle. Fast, but gentle...

"R-Rev... please~..." She moaned quietly as he moved away, and stood up and walked around the bed, leaning forward ever so slightly with his arms in front of him in an attack style. He then layed down and gently grasped her (H/L), (H/C) hair and directed her to his desperate erection.

That was the only thing about him that didn't change a lot. It still had red and white features, but was now stripped with brown and yellow from his new form.

She gulped and started to suck the tip. It didn't feel like metal that much. It felt soft and kinda real like. It didn't feel like human skin, but it was very close. He used his hand to make her take more of his length. He growled and panted in pleasure as she closed her eyes and sucked on him.

This was not how she wanted to have sex or whatever with Revenant. She wasn't ready, but he was. However, the question is... will he remember this in the morning?

"(Y-Y/N)..." He managed to pant from the back of his throat. She pulled away and looked at him. His voice was soo deep and monster like. He growled and pinned her down from the loss of contact. He put himself to her mouth and thrusted himself forward, making her take his cock. "T-Ta- argh!" He groaned and thrusted more, making her take his whole length. He was not small. 10 inches to be exact. She gagged and sucked as he begged for pleasure like a dog in heat.

When he finally pulled away, she coughed and panted heavily, glad to have air again. 

Revenant picked her up and put her on her hands and knees. Just what he wanted. He got behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, licking her neck gently before sinking his fangs into her. (Y/N) gasped in pain and tried to move, but she just made it deeper. She whined and he pulled away, leaving small hole marks and blood ran down her neck as he licked it away.

She felt herself get weak and he pressed his tip to her wet enterance and pushed himself in roughly. The human girl moaned loudly as he began to thrust, not giving her time to adjust to his large size.

---

"Is she okay?" Octane asked curiously.

"I hope so." Wraith looked around as the others felt bad. "Should we save her?"

"No. We can't." Horizon said. "He can easily kill her, and I think I know what he is up to."

"He is getting a move on her!" Octane laughed.

"OCTANE!" Most of them yelled, shutting him up.

"(Y/N) is strong. Revenant is stronger. We must leave them be." Bloodhound told them as they regretted it, but agreed.

---

As Revenant pounded into his mate, he panted in pleasure and licked up her back as she let him do what he wanted to her. She was bleeding from her hips due to his sharp claws.

"T-Tight~" He grunted and she whined making him go faster and harder if he wasn't enough already. "Y-Y-" He howled in pleasure. She moaned louder, nearly screaming as his thrusts started to get rather sloppy. She was very very close.

"R-Revenant~ I'm gonna-" too late. She released over his large size as he felt the warmness and stayed burried deep inside her. He bent over and licked her cheek gently. "Good boy~" This made his tail wag and nuzzle her.

"Argh~" He moaned thrusted a few more time before finally releasing his load deep into her.

By the time he pulled out, (Y/N) panted, laying flat on the bed. He crawled next to her and held her protectively. At that moment they slept. Him, actually sleeping.

---

It was the next morning and Revenant turned completely back to normal, still hugging (Y/N). She woke up and slowly got out of his grip.

"Morning." She smiled as he woke up and looked at her curiously.

"How am I here?" He asked her.

"Oh about that..." She could smell herself. "I reek of sex."

"Sex? Who did you have it with!?" He thought she cheated on him. "You cheated on me!?"

"No, you idiot! You and me did it last night!"

"I would've remembered."

"Look! Your dick is out!"

Revenant looked to see that his shaft was out, so he slapped her hard across the face in embarressment and put it away back into the hatch.

"I'm sorry for whatever I did." He looked at himself. "(Y/N)?"