Chapter 2

(Y/N)'s POV...

I woke up in a bed where there were thirteen other beds. All of them were red with white pillows as I saw Lifeline and Mirage wake up slowly as well, with only scratches on their bodies. When I last saw them their wounds were huge and deep with a huge amount of blood running out, but now... they're fine?

"Elliot? Ajay? How long have we been out for?" I asked with slight fear.

"Five minutes." Mirage replied which caused my eyes to go wide.

"Five minutes!? You mad!?" I yelled which caused them to laugh.

"No. It's true, dear." Lifeline spoke. "Our wounds are only terrible in the games, but when he die and spawn in our beds, they heal and turn into scratches really quick, so we feel no such pain."

"That's cool." I smiled. "What about the winning squad?"

"With their wounds... they heal too and turn to scratches, but they end up on at the bar and get paid extra." Mirage smiled and got up normally.

We went to the bar and saw everyone else there. Everyone looked at us besides Revenant which I didn't care about.

End of POV...

---

(Y/N), Wraith and Bangalore were sitting at a table having some shots of Vodka as everyone else was either drinking, talking or standing there doing nothing.

"Hey, Revenant! Why not join us for a drink!?" Mirage yelled waving his hand as he walked over to him, causing everyone to go silent. Even the bartenders.

He grabbed the man by the neck.

"Who told you to even talk to me!?" He threw Mirage onto the floor as he groaned loudly which caused (Y/N) to run over and grab Revenant by the arm which suddenly caused her to immediately regret that decision.

He turned his hand and gently grabbed her hand.

"Never... touch me!" He growled and pushed her away causing the to hit her back onto the table.

He walked off as Wraith helped (Y/N) stand.

"She is just a young girl! You could've killed her, you monster!" She yelled at him as he laughed and turned around.

"I know that. I would've killed her otherwise." He walked over to them.

"Hey! Leave my Wraith alone!" Mirage yelled standing up which caused her look away, blushing slightly.

"You are all on my bad side today, huh?" Revenant leaned against the wall, keeping his yellow eyes on (Y/N).

---

A few hours past and most of the guys went home for the night as (Y/N) was still there hanging out with Mirage, Wraith and Octane. Revenant was still on that wall.

"Well guys. It's been fun today, but I'd better get home." Mirage yawned and stood up.

"Same." Wraith got up as Octane waved and ran out to go home.

"I'll see you tomorrow, (Y/N)." Mirage smiled and left with Wraith.

"But I..." (Y/N) sighed and left. "Got nowhere to stay." She walked down the street as it began to rain.

She sat down and sighed not knowing where she could go, until Revenant came near her.

"What's wrong, skinsuit? Why aren't you going home?" He asked as (Y/N) quietly.

"I... I... I have no where to go back to because I don't know this place and I lived far from here." She shivered and sneezed from the cold rain dropping down onto her soft skin.

"You can stay with me until you get enough to buy your own place." He walked very slowly backwards as (Y/N) got up and followed him slowly.

"T-Thank you, Revenant."

"Ahh..." He groaned and grabbed her and picked her up as he began to ran quickly. She closed her eyes tightly not wanting to throw up.

He placed her down outside his door as he got out his keys and unlocked the door revealing a house of literal luxury.

"Never judge someone by they way they look or act, you scum." He growled as she nodded silently.

"Thanks for letting me stay here."

"Don't tell anyone or I will be forced to slice you up for showing a hint of softness." He walked to his bathroom and looked himself in the mirror. "I hate being like this. Centuries I have been like this and my time has still not yet come."

(Y/N) was looking around his house as she came to the living room. There was two black couches, a massive TV, a massive wooden table with a red sheet over it and some glasses and candles. She then decided to check the kitchen out. It looked like any normal kitchen, but with very little food and drink. She went upstairs that had red carpet going all the way up and saw the upstairs bathroom. It was outstanding. Mirrors, a spotless toilet, bath and sink. There was only one role of tissue because he liked looking like a human persom living again, but he can leak oil from his lower parts sometimes so he does use the toilet, but cleans it straight after. There was soap inbetween the sink taps and only one bottle of shampoo and conditioner. It wasn't even used yet. The bath had golden handles as the shower was neatly in its position. She left the room to check on his bedroom.

It was massive and beautiful. The windows were huge. Very soft black carpets layed around the room and his bed was a king size, and it was the colour red. Then she saw something unusual. It was a pile of books on a shelf next to the bed, and a very long white wire.

"Hmm? I wonder what that is for?" She continued to look around as he entered the room.

"I have got some old clothing here, but I don't know if you'll fit." He opened up his brown, wooden closet as she saw the size difference between herself and the 'man'.

He handed her some really baggy night wear as she went into his bathroom to change.

"Skinbag better not ruin those. Why do I even bother helping her?"

---

When she came out, he groaned and went downstairs to make her some fried eggs.

She followed and watched him cook as he looked deadly into her eyes.

"Do you like this place?" He asked looking back at the food he is cooking.

"It is really comfy looking. Not what you would expect from a guy like you." She giggled quietly as he growled.

"I used to be human once. Lived here and became this over 300 years and owned this house for as long as I can remember. Died multiple times like this, but I was always rebuilt by some fool who just wouldn't let me die." He spoke softly as (Y/N) put a hand over her mouth is shock.

"I am soo sorry to hear that, Revenant."

"Don't be sorry, skinsuit. I am uses to it now. I am a killing machine... a monster." He finished the fried eggs and put them on a plate. "Salt and pepper?"

"Just salt, please." He put only salt on her meal and handed her the red plate. "Thank you."

"Follow me." He ordered as they walked into the living room and sat down on the couch, keeping their distance.

"Can you eat and drink?"

"Yes. I can, but I never have a lot or it'll mess up my funtions." He sighed as (Y/N) already ate half of the fried eggs from being starving.

"I see. Shall I make you something to eat?" She offered as he looked away out of the window.

"No." He said while putting the TV on. "What do you want to watch?"

"I don't mind."

Revenant put on a horror movie just for the sake of it.

"You can use my bath after this. Get yourself freshened up." He growled quietly as she nodded and finished her plate.

"Thank you."