Chapter 24

Halloween was near.

Almost everyone was getting into the scary spirits. Even Revenant...

(Y/N) walked into the bar as a Werewolf and she roared at everyone as they screamed and got took a few steps back. She laughed and took off her mask.

"It's just me, guys!" She laughed as they all sighed in relief and they relaxed. "I scared all of you. Even you? Renee."

"You just caught me off guard, that's all. The voices didn't warn me." She drank her shot of whiskey, in her Witch costume.

Caustic snuck behind (Y/N) and played some scary clown noises and he yelled at her, causing her to scream and jumped onto Revenant. He wasn't wearing a costume because he was scary enough.

"C-C-Clown!" She shivered as Caustic laughed and took off the red wig.

"It's only me." He spoke in his normal tone. She sighed and got off him. "You were so scared, you should've seen your own face."

---

Later on that night, Rampart and Horizon looked out of the window and saw a full moon.

"Night of the Werewolf." Horizon mummbled and Rampart hummed in confusion. "Once in a full moon, a Werewolf is born from a man within', dear." She explained and Rampart shivered.

"O-One of us aren't a Werewolf, right?"

"Oh no, dear. It would've happened by now." The moonlight began to shine in and gaze upon everybody as Revenant gasped.

"Revenant?" (Y/N) walked over to him, but he pushed her away and fell onto his knees in pain.

"GAH!" He screamed and his face split in half and were up a little as a wolf face appeared, metal ears, fur grew onto his body and dark claws appeared on hands and feet. The fabric turned blue, like ripped jeans. His body turned into brown and gold. "RAWR!" He roared out and growled at everyone.

"What was that about nobody being a Werewolf!?" Rampart yelled and hidden under the table. Everyone else also hidden, including (Y/N).

"Shh!" Horizon shushed. "He'll hear you..."

Revenant looked around and sniffed and growled as he walked over to the bar, grabbed a bottle of whiskey and smashed it on his head, sending shards of glass everywhere; liquid spreading around. He smelt warm flesh as he followed the scent and found (Y/N) under a table. He flipped the table over and he got onto all four and growled quietly.

"N-No! Revenant! Please!" She screamed as he sniffed her and put his jaw against her neck. He can now move his jaw and he now has very sharp fangs. He opened his mouth and nibbled on her neck. She held back moans as everyone watched.

"What's he doing...?" Bloodhound asked and everyone wanted to help but he wasn't hurt her.

"I think's he giving her pleasure?" Fuse whispered back them all and Revenant used his hand to go down over her chest and stomach.

"Help..." She whispered as he moved back a little due to the whine. He tilted his head and looked back and saw everyone else. He howled deeply and grabbed (Y/N), put her on his back and left rapidly.

"(Y/N)!" Octane yelled and used his stim to try and catch up but he slipped and fell over and they were gone.

"My friend. I'm sure Revevnant is taking (Y/N) home." Pathfinder tried to stay positive, but even his circuits said otherwise.

"We have to go!" Mirage yelled.

"No!" Wraith yelled. "He obviously knows (Y/N), and didn't hurt her, but he might if we get involved. Be honest, we don't stand a chance against him with (Y/N) under his grasp."

"Dammit." Loba punched the wall angrily. "(Y/N) should be fine, but I cannot trust that guy!"

"I think we just have to." Horizon said. "I heard that some Werewolves react calmly to their mate and hate for others to interrupt. So maybe he is taking her home for some other reason."

"Oh!? He's gonna get it going!" Octane laughed.

---

(Y/N) held onto the fur of Revenant as he jumped through the open window of his house. He pushed her off and she groaned, and backed up. He walked up the stairs and growled for her to follow. She did and he got up onto his two feet. He opened the bedroom door and she walked in and sat on the bed.

He closed the door and chuckled and growled quietly.

_______________________________________

A/N: Thank you for reading. I know this is a short chapter, but I think you can guess what will happen in the next chapter. Yes, I know Revenant isn't a full human, but I love this skin for him and used it like he turned into it!