Chapter 15

Revenant was looking through bountys and noticed there was more than ever. He needed to get to work and steal their earnings. But in order to complete multiple bountys to get up to his normal level of kills, he would need to leave for at least a week. He would trust (Y/N) to stay by herself, but it was HIS home, and she can get into trouble easily.

"(Y/N). I have to talk to you." Revenant entered his bedroom to see her laying flat on his bed, taking up all of the space. "What are you doing?"

"Relaxing. What is it, Revenant?" She sat up, looking at his yellow optics that looked... sad?

"I have to go out for a while, and I don't know how long I'll be. A week at least." He sat down next to her and placed his robotic hand in her knee. "Can I trust you to stay here on your own, and take care of things?"

"Y-Yes, but... Rev, I'll miss you." She had tears forming in her eyes which secretly made him feel bad. "I-I-I don't want you... to go." She then hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry, but it is for our own good. I promise, when I get back, I'll take you out somewhere." He cupped her cheek and pressed his face against her lips as if he was kissing her. "Do not be worried about me. I will return."

"When are you leaving?" (Y/N) asked as she shrifted onto his lap. He gently rubbed her legs.

"Tomorrow morning at 10."

"O-Okay." She leaned against his chest as he wrapped his long arms around her back to give her comfort. "What should we do before you leave?"

"I should be asking you that."

"Want to have a walk to the park? We can explore."

"Okay, skinsuit." He nodded as he pushed her off of him as he stood up. "Let's go then."

"Coming." She grabbed her shoes as she quickly put them on and they left the house.

---

They walked down a path that was in between many trees as Revenant smirked and hidden from her as she looked behind to see that he was now gone.

"R-Revenant?" She looked around, but didn't see him anywhere. "Where are you?" She asked as he suddenly jumped down from the tree and roared at her, causing her to fall and scream in fear. "REVENANT! I HATE YOU!" She yelled and pushed him as she stood. He laughed.

"I hate you to, skinsuit." He stopped laughing and continued to walk down the path. "Hurry up."

(Y/N) looked down at Revenant's hand as she gently took it in her own. He flinched and moved it away, causing her to sigh and walk slightly ahead again.

---

"Goodbye, (Y/N)..." Revenant hugged her as she cried silently.

"Goodbye, Revenant. Come back soon, and safe." She hugged him back gave him a kiss.

"I will."

Revenant left the house as (Y/N) watched him look at his bounty list and climbed up a building until he was out of few soon after. She closed his door and locked it before looking around and decided to clean the place for no reason. It was clean. But there was no more Apex Games until tomorrow morning.